Esso / touchless car wash

1 1915 McCallum Road, Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada

I purchased a Luxury Car Wash January 15 th 2019. I drove straight home and parked my car. When I went to go out today (January 16 th), I noticed that it was not clean on the bottom half of my car. I took my hand and rubbed the side of my car and my hand was dirty from the road grime on my car.
I have been using this car wash at your Esso Station at 1915 McCallum Road Abbotsford BC ever since it opened. It is now advertising that it is new and improved and 2x better. I took my receipt back right away and asked to speak to a supervisor. A young lady came, and listened to my story, and then informed me that they could not give me another car wash, nor refund my money, because I should have checked to make sure my car was clean before I left the property, and then they could have done something. She also stated that they have no way of knowing how dirty my car was, so maybe it was too dirty to come clean. Fortunately I took a friend with me so he can confirm the lack of customer service I was given.
In all the years that I have gone through car washes on a regular basis, I have NEVER seen anyone exit a car wash and then go and check their car for cleanliness. Why should I do that, I just paid for the supposed best car wash available?
I am very upset with the lack of customer service provided at this location, that I have frequented for years, and now of course will no longer buy gas or use your car wash.
I was so upset that I neglected to get the young woman's name, but you can of course get that from the schedule. I spoke to her at 10:15 this morning (January 16 th).
I would like you to confirm that your policy is in fact as she stated before I take my story, and pictures to the local paper, and Facebook.
Marg Vines