Essentials For Home / e-mail for gift card nonexistent

1 P.O. Box 5265Hopkins, MN, United States Review updated:

Sent out a new Membership letter with instructions on how to claim $50 in Gift Cards as promised for enrolling. Website to claim gift cards, per Membership letter, is non-existent. Is not possible to claim gift cards as stated in letter.

Comments

• Ca
      16th of Mar, 2008
    Essentials For Home` - Scam and fraud!
    Essentials For Home
    28 cr 2287
    Texas
    Phone: 2814321699

They pulled money from my bank account how they got my number ill never know i had never heard of them before. The charge showed up on my bank statement, & i have no idea how to find out or how to contact them.

• Ca
      5th of May, 2008

Cancel my membership immediately
    Membership # 1123919902

13th of Sep, 2008
    Essentials For Home - credit card theft
    essentials for home
    essentialsforhome.com

i have had this company tell me they are charging my credit card using my email address as a electronic signature. i do not know how they got my bank info but they have it. and there is another company that is called passportforfun.com that did the same and charges your account the same amount. and stole my credit card info and also uses my email address for an electronic signature on my card. what can i do about this. they will not tell me how they got access.

• La
      31st of Oct, 2008

I received 2 letters in the mail saying that I had signed up for a membership with EssentialsforHome.com. I never signed up for 1 let alone 2. After reading your complaint I tried calling them & did get through to cancel both memberships. Try calling late in the evening, I just did this at 10:30 pm on a Friday night. Good luck.

3rd of Apr, 2009

Looks like several people have the same complaint as I do. Never heard of the company "Essential for Home". The charge on my account came from Coral Gables, Florida. Who are these people and what kind of scam are they running? I also asked for a refund back to my account and cancelled membership that wasn't authorized. I'll be watching my account carefully. Bet some people won't even notice the charge and get charged again and again.

• Lu
      15th of Apr, 2009

GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY!!!

• Pl
      3rd of Oct, 2009

You Stole My Money!

You took 16.95 out of my account twice - and those two transactions bounced - my bank paid YOU and debited my account $35.00 for EACH transaction!!!

I want and need my money back.

I did not authorize you to use my debit card in any way, shape, fashion or form.

What you did and are doing in criminal.

Please refund my money IMMEDIATLEY as both my husband and father are attorney's.

I will sue you and very loudly expose your company for the scam that you are - and most definitely report you to the BBB.

Please reply asap!

• Al
      9th of Feb, 2010

I don't recall signing up for this program so why are you taking money out of an account that has no money. Money you removed from my acct. 1-1-2010 and on 1-30-2010 for the amount of $19.95 for each date. since you withdrew the money from an empty acct the bank now has charged me $26.00 for each time you withdrew money from my acct.

• Al