dark desire lotion; LLCnever received product

I ordered a product on march 11 and never received it, i sent emails, called and no answer. No response.
I googled to see if anyone else had this problem, theres a whole forum of people who have had the same problem.

Jam55 Aug 07, 2013

I Love DarkDesireLotion.com. I have never had a problem with them and have always received my lotions. Their Tanning Lotion prices are the best!

• Sw
    Swamp Lady Apr 30, 2011

I order some lotion on 4 -20-11, and have not received my lotion . No answer on phone, no answer on e-mail...I will not ever order from them again.. There should be a big warning sign that tell people "DO NOT ORDER HERE " because you will not receive you stuff...

• Wm
    WM08 Feb 19, 2010

Here is a website with several surveys on this dealer.

• Wm
    WM08 Feb 19, 2010

I bought a product from this webite about 2 years ago and I DID receieve my product.