[Resolved] Esources.co.ukThis is a horrible horrible website especially because of their customer services

This is a horrible horrible website especially because of their customer services. I cancelled subscription and I don't know how ONE payment was left and they took £49.99 from me though I hadn't used the website in a year, and when I tried to contact them regarding the payment and cancelled subscription AGAIN, there has been no response whatsover. They've given a phone number to contact them, and then under that they write that they don't do phone help, I haven't gotten any response from them as if there is zero concern, I know my £49.99 is down the drain now and is not coming back, I just wish PayPal had some way of filing a claim against such $#*!ty websites as well. Just horrible customer service, I would NEVER recommend this website to anyone, you don't get what you're looking for, and if you ever need any help, you won't be getting it.. ever.

• Resolution statement

The company did everything to try to resolve the issue, but after several attempts to contact the complainant, no answer has been received. Therefore the complaint is declared to be untrue.

Ga

Comments

• Fa
      Jun 22, 2011

Esources.co.uk are the ultimate online fraudelent scammers. For more details of their thousands of customers they have scammed, see here:

• The user did not respond to the messages. The review should not be taken into consideration.

Aug 04, 2011

Posted by a competitor :)
    See http://www.wholesaleforum.com/discuss/wholesale-discussion-24/esources-esources-co-uk-scam-reviews-anyone-used-them-scam-1101/

• Ri
      Aug 26, 2016

Search "ukdropshop esources scam" for another independant and honest review on the websites mentioned in this post.

• Tr
      Aug 27, 2016

Dear “Richard Trollop”,

There isn’t a single Richard Trollop in our entire 1.4m database : )

You have been trying to spread false information about us for years, and have always failed : )

We continue to grow and we receive real feedback from our members every single day, that is all we require to confirm we continue to offer the best service in the business.

Uk dropshop and dropshipblog were part of a scam drop ship network which we were the first to expose in 2011, and which was since closed down. We will ALWAYS put resellers' interests FIRST, and have done so since 2004. Total dedication to our resale customers is our core value, which is what makes our service the best in its category. ; )

You can read all about the course of events on wholesaleforum.com (search esources.co.uk on the forum for details)

This is the eSources guarantee:

1. New Wholesale and Dropship Sources verified daily

2. Unlimited research: need more sources? Just ask.

3. Free advice on how to source intelligently

4. Over 150, 000 verified sources, and growing.

In short, we continue to grow and we love to help our customers. There is only one type of person who dislikes our success : ) And that person is an inefficient competitor who has every interest in spreading false information instead of focusing on customers. We love helping our customers, we have been dedicated to their well-being since 2004 and will continue to do so with complete passion and despite your fake reviews ; )

• Un
      Sep 04, 2017

Esources customer sucks. Cancelled subscription by email but they don't aknowledge. Emailed repeatedly ZERO response.
    I just want my subscription fee back as I cancelled a month before end and they still charge me.

• Wd
      Sep 04, 2017

Hi Un Hap,

Cancellations can be submitted at any time directly from https://www.esources.co.uk/contactus.php which provides instant cancellation instructions whenever a cancellation request is submitted. The request is then followed by cancellation by support and an email containing cancellation instructions for future reference + confirmation of cancellation.

This thread contains many fake comments as confirmed by ComplaintsBoard, if you are a real customer you can always contact support via https://www.esources.co.uk/contactus.php for a solution.

• Di
      May 23, 2018

Thanks for all the great advice.