[Resolved] Esources.co.uk — This is a horrible horrible website especially because of their customer services
This is a horrible horrible website especially because of their customer services. I cancelled subscription and I don't know how ONE payment was left and they took £49.99 from me though I hadn't used the website in a year, and when I tried to contact them regarding the payment and cancelled subscription AGAIN, there has been no response whatsover. They've given a phone number to contact them, and then under that they write that they don't do phone help, I haven't gotten any response from them as if there is zero concern, I know my £49.99 is down the drain now and is not coming back, I just wish PayPal had some way of filing a claim against such $#*!ty websites as well. Just horrible customer service, I would NEVER recommend this website to anyone, you don't get what you're looking for, and if you ever need any help, you won't be getting it.. ever.
The company did everything to try to resolve the issue, but after several attempts to contact the complainant, no answer has been received. Therefore the complaint is declared to be untrue.
More Esources.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - Stay away 
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - Avoid this company at all costs 
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - Scam 
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - Don't bother with this website 
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - Scammed me 
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - unauthorised recurring payments
- [Resolved] eSources - Esources scam - sell products for a profit on ebay
- [Resolved] eSources - membership 
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - product service 
- Esources.co.uk - stolen money