Eskom / price increase ripoffs

I hear Eskom are pushing for another 40%? If that is the case then, looking back on the last year, each increase upon increase leads to a total of 250%. ie. 150% increase. Feeding the Eskom fatcats, their goverment buddies and the people who don`t bother paying even a basic rate of what, r35 per month, or something like that.

Br

Comments

• Sh
      Aug 20, 2018
    Eskom Holdings - Electricity not being connected
    Belville
    eskom.co.za

Good day

We have provided eskom with payment of outstanding balance on our account we also provided them with an bank guarantee for the Deposit of R100 000. Eskom still have not connected my services (electricity)

• Mn
      Sep 05, 2018
    Eskom Holdings - Racism
    parklands
    South Africa

I am complaining about an outburst on facebook of one of your employees. How is this country suppose to move forward with people like this

• Sh
      Sep 11, 2018
    Eskom Holdings - bad attitude
    Rivonia
    South Africa

I visited the Eskom office in Rivonia on the 29th September 2017, and found that customer contact centre is incredibly Rude, Arrogant indifferent attitude and seem like doing there job is doing you a favour.

If you do not want to work - leave there are plenty people looking for jobs,
    and willing to wear a smile on there face.

• Ra
      Oct 15, 2018
    Eskom - Unattended potentially dangerous High voltage cable fault
    Johannesburg

Good day
    On the 31 0f August I experienced a power outage and reported it to Eskom
    then a technician came and identified the problem saying a bigger truck is required to fix the problem. Its been two weeks now and nothing is happening
    the outage is even affecting a school please help
    . Disappointed 😞

• So
      Dec 11, 2018
    Eskom Holdings - Power ottage
    Fetakgomo
    South Africa

Please whenever we lodge a complaint take it serious now we are on 3rd day without electricity and no one is helping us

• Th
      Jan 05, 2019
    Eskom Holdings - Electricity fault
    Emahlabathini
    Kwamhlanga

My ref number is [protected]
    We had a fault of power electricity.
    Since on the 23/12/2018 after heavy rain storm even now we don't have electricity on the 27/12/2018.
    So I make follow up daily on [protected] then they telling me that the technician they will attend my problem soon as possible but now I on the 4th day without electricity.

Jan 22, 2019
    Eskom Holdings - Poor service
    South Africa

We have been without electricity since Tuesday night (08.01.2019) till today. We have called to report the matter and we were given the following ref number [protected] but there's no one willing to help us.