Ericdress.com

Posted:

Don't buy from this website ever

4.75
Ericdress.com
ericdress.com
Don't buy from this website ever! They sell wedding gowns and accessories for wedding for a fair price, but the item does not have a good quality and does not look like the one in the picture. I bough a wedding dress form then and when it arrived my nightmare has started: they charged me for post services in the website and once I received the item I had to pay it again! When I opened the box I realised that the dress was totally different form the one I had choosen in the website and the quality of the product is terrible. I contact the costumer service and they refused to refund me! they said that I am acttually luck for receiving a wedding dress that is much cheaper compared to one in a boutique shop. They didn't care about me and my feeling as bride at all!

So, don't buy from them! Ut us a terrible website.
Complaint comments Comments (28) Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

Comments

A  2nd of Oct, 2014 by    +1 Votes
Before I discuss my horror with this FAKE ERIC DRESS NIGHTMARE, I want to say this, if anyone out there who has this experience, we should band together and spread the news on these CROOKS I read many, complaints and I think we should inform the media, especially if you went through Pay Pal who's suppose to protect customer's If Pay Pal is a reputable company they should do business knowing that this company has many complaints about their scams, it may be that they are in on it as they may not return customer's money. Okay I ordered this beautiful dress on Eric Dress it was absolutely gorgeous online and I was so convinced to go ahead and take a chance once I read all the, "NOW I KNOW" fake comment's they themselves put up, so I order this dress in a size 8. I'm a jazz vocalist and needed the dress to perform in, so I notice the color of the dress which looks much different than the midnight blue I ordered, it was a drably old looking rummage sale, been sitting in corner looking thing, but I tried to put it on and it was the most awkward thing, I couldn't get my right leg in it. I decided I would return it so I emailed the company Eric Dress and they sent back to me emails to take a pictures, so I did, but then they said the pictures were not clear, so I sent them again, they then sent me a email saying, oh we are very sorry, maybe you can take to a tailor to fix, needless to say I blasted them, then filed a dispute with Pay Pal, then after a few days I get a decision from Pay Pal saying the seller decline to return my money! So next I escalated the dispute, but was unable to submit pictures right then, so later I took my time to lay out the dress and try to figure why it was not fitting right, OH MY GOD! You know how there are seams like on both sides, well the right side seam was 2 inches shorter then the left side, I was so SHOCKED! I mean in all my life of ordering I have never seen a piece of work so hideous, so I took pictures of all of the ailments of this garment too many to even tell you more, I cannot sew a lick, and I couldn't patched a rag better. Now I took good pictures and used white tipped pins and ruler to show the difference and the workmanship on the garment, I tell you so horrible, they should really be ashamed of this, but they are not, as they had the nerve to send me a email saying, "oh so sorry for your trouble, we would like to offer you $20 for your trouble, needless to say they pissed me all the way off! as I paid a total of $142.23 for that garbage I cannot wear and could not give to anyone else to wear. I guaranteed these CROOKS that if they didn't refund my money, I would plaster pictures all day every day that I can to show what they are doing, stealing money, I will go try to get help from media and find out why any so called good business (Pay Pal) would knowingly continue to do business with a company with so many complaints, unless they are in on it stealing money! Please anyone out here that wants to help get even with these crooks from ruining your day let's do something about them let's put them out of business, let's make them bigger in a bad way so everyone will know the name Eric Dress a Scam. Please don't think were to little as consumer's to make a difference, we can do it! Oh to add I had to wear a dress that I had from the 90's on my big night to sing and my old dress fit beautifully and it at the time that I can remember only cost me $40 looked like a runway gown no kidding...
N  2nd of Nov, 2014 by    +3 Votes
First let me say that I hate you had that horrible nightmare, but as an obvious strong willed women you persevered and did not let it steel your joy on your big night. I was just about to order a shirt from this company as I saw there ad beside my Facebook postings this morning. I have had bad experiences in the past so I have learned to search out reviews before I order and this is how I came across your posting. Thank goodness you took the time to put it in writing. Have you reported them to the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney State General's Office yet? That is part of their job, policing companies/snakes especially foreign ones.

Thanks again for telling in detail your experience.

Robin - Georgia/USA
A  5th of Dec, 2014 by    +1 Votes
I have also had bad experiences with this company.This company should be charged with false advertisement because you never get the size you ask for.This company is a SCAM.
N  6th of Dec, 2014 by    +1 Votes
You really need to contact your Inspector General's office from your city or State. Situations like this are what they specialize in. They next thing I would do is start a Class Action Law Suit against, EricDress and Pay Pal. Pay Pal has been around fr a long time and has been involved in really bad situation from what you can call Scam business's and has profitted from these actions until a legal process was started and then they bail out.
N  19th of Dec, 2014 by    +1 Votes
I also appear to have gotten taken by EricDress. I ordered a sweater on 11/15/2014 When it had not arrived a month later I tried to follow up. They said it had arrived on 12/16/2014. It had not! My password was no longer valid. When I tried to get in to see my order . It said they would send the correct password to my email. I checked it & spam. They never sent the password. I tried talking with live chat and it will not answer me! The phone numbers are in China...of course! I sent emails from my web mail & from my husbands. They have NOT respond to either! So my $33.35 are just gone & no Christmas gift for my daughter. This site advertised on Facebook. so, I thought they were safe!!!
THEY ARE NOT!!! Buyer BEWARE!
A  31st of Dec, 2014 by    +1 Votes
I placed an order with these crooks on 12-214, order #215915, and have yet to receive anything for my money $74.04, I didn't know at the time they it was just a low scam, as I seen it on facebook and paid though pay pal to can"t get any help there either, is the whole world turning into crooks just to scam people, , I wil report this to the State I live in, but they most likely will do nothing to . I am very argry about this mess ., does anybody know where this company is located .?, I you do please email me the address grannystarl@att.net
N  9th of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes
These people are total crooks. I ordered a wedding dress in September. They claim All dresses are packaged with a lining bag and sturdy cardboard box. My dress came in a DHL bag. No BOX, and it was missing the corset style ribbon that should be used to secure the dress. I requested them to send me a ribbon, they refused. They told me to go buy one locally and they would give me a $5.00 credit. I basically told them that $5 was unacceptable, and I wanted to return the dress. I have a couple reasons to dispute and return the dress based on their disputes listed on the website. 1. The dress lacked function, 2. The material is not as described. I have been dealing with these idiots for 3 months now. My picture shows no ribbon, in the back of the dress, where it is supposed to tie up like a corset to secure the dress. I found and ordered replacement ribbon on Ebay, but the ribbon is too wide for the loops on the dress. I am thankful that it only set me back $15. But I am still trying to get the dress returned.
A  26th of May, 2015 by    -1 Votes
This is a nightmare! If I had read this before placing my order and I would have never placed an order! (1) It took a month to get here! (2) Im not a large chested woman and I could not fit the dress over my boobs!!! Large I think not! (3) the zipper was broken before I even tried it on!!
A  15th of Sep, 2015 by    +2 Votes
After reading the complaints from the women who were scammed for fairly large amounts of money, I almost feel relieved that I am out only $20. The dress I ordered looked lovely on the screen, like something Audrey Hepburn would have worn in her heyday, and the reviews were so positive. What I received was a cheap, heavy rag that did not fit over my shoulders and would be better used as a living room curtain. The print was not as pictured, the cap sleeves were actually elastic, and the sizing was way off. When I posted my negative review, it did not appear (now we know why, don't we?), I contacted the company about my review and honesty in advertising, and they did not address the issue at all, but gave me a long list of instructions on how to return the dress and how they would prefer to give me a nice discount on my next order instead!
N  17th of Sep, 2015 by    +2 Votes
TOTAL FRAUD! The dress I ordered was stated as being embroidered chiffon. The dress is a printed polyester. The tag even said 100% polyester. It also was pink and not red. TOTALLY NOT THE SAME DRESS but just a cheap knockoff. As for size, I went directly by their size chart and ordered an XL - the item came in and it measured as their Medium. The photos show the dress I wanted first and the others show this polyester cheap thing I got. I hate it.

N  20th of Sep, 2015 by    0 Votes
Glad I read this, before I ordered any thing. There is a long coat, & a dress I wanted ( notice I said wanted) not needed. Now I know not to do business with this company. Thanks to all who opened my eyes!
N  3rd of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Nancy Pierre Ohh my God I was at the final stage of making a payment then I was like let me find out where the company is located only to see the comments ohhh my God to tell with their things. Iam sure the clothes not a good idea have u tried like the handbags?
A  22nd of Sep, 2015 by    0 Votes
Very bad experience too

Upon receipt of the package I was not satisfied with the quality, I sent an email to the seller to know the modalities of return, I received in response to the walking track details, once I returned the package I get an email from the seller telling me that I made a return without their permission and therefore I would not be refunded. All I advance is ascertainable by exchanges of emails that I have kept.
A  9th of Dec, 2015 by    0 Votes
Poor product quality, indeed, and outrageous discrepancies between their pictures and the real thing. Poor material quality too. Sorry I lost 100 usd on them. Lost money, indeed, as I don't have the energy and time to fight them.
N  13th of Jan, 2016 by    0 Votes
Hello everyone who had a bad experience in this company... I ordered a dress in this company last December 2015. They send me my tracking number in all of that. But until now my order is still in the air flying its already January 13, 2016. I don't want to be mean or destroy someone business. But its not good either of them scamming people who are helping them succeed. I will write good reviews if I receive my order. As of now I will not buy anything from online.
N  27th of Jan, 2016 by    0 Votes
ordered three items, only received two. I contacted them at least 10 times and still did not receive my items. they are for a wedding. this company is unethical. waste of time and money. The only good thing I can see from this is sharing my review about how bad the company is. Don't trust anything online!
A  27th of Feb, 2016 by    0 Votes
Returned 2 separate orders and now they refuse to refund me!!! This is ridiculous I have emailed, left messages on the "live chat" and they will not respond I agree with a Lawsuit ! I am there.
A  1st of Mar, 2016 by    0 Votes
I ordered 2 long coat and 2 tops for myself worth $125.00 i only received 2 coats. I haven't received my tops...i have called them and emailed them...i have not heard anything from them i am very disappointed by thier service...will never buy from ericdress again...
N  21st of Apr, 2016 by    0 Votes
WOW I want to first start out by Thanking God for divine intervention. I have been looking at dresses on this website for 4 days and on today I was going to order but decided to google complaints/reviews for this company because like so many of you this advertisement pops up alongside whatever I am doing on my computer. After reading these reviews I will stick to ordering from Belks, Macy's, and JcPenney's. Stores that have been around forever and stores that I can drive up to. I am just disgusted for you guys that have actually lost money but take the advise of the other customer and start reporting to the BBB and that attorney generals office because this is an inexpensive route and it will get your some definite results. Thank you all for the advice and I hope and pray that God intervenes on other's behalf as he did mine to keep this company from taking anyone else's money.
A  21st of Apr, 2016 by    0 Votes
WOW I want to first start out by Thanking God for divine intervention. I have been looking at dresses on this website for 4 days and on today I was going to order but decided to google complaints/reviews for this company because like so many of you this advertisement pops up alongside whatever I am doing on my computer. After reading these reviews I will stick to ordering from Belks, Macy's, and JcPenney's. Stores that have been around forever and stores that I can drive up to. I am just disgusted for you guys that have actually lost money but take the advice of the other customer and start reporting to the BBB and that attorney generals office because this is an inexpensive route and it will get your some definite results. Thank you all for the advice and I hope and pray that God intervenes on other's behalf as he did mine to keep this company from taking anyone else's money.
N  13th of Sep, 2016 by    0 Votes
This company is a scam, Despite the numerous complains, the so called contacts in the USA cant be traced so that this Chinese mafia be banned and prosecuted. I ordered for a dress last year in March but never received it despite the tracking no, sent to me. How long will this gang continue to rip off people in collaboration with debit/credit card companies? Can someone start by rejecting their adverts on the computer even though they might change their name? How long will this continue?

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree

EricDress Logo EricDress
Customer Care Service
RM 19C, Lockhart Ctr. 301-307 Lockhart Rd.
Wan Chai