Er Solutions Inc. / Illegal practices

PO Box 9004Renton, WA, United States Review updated:

I owe money to Key Bank because of some high fees that I was charged. I set up a payment for $50.00 and said I could possibly pay the balance off in 2 weeks. The woman I spoke with said just to call back before the payment date if I needed to change it. I called back two days before that date because I realized there was no way I could pay $345.00. I called just to change it to $5o - not to cancel it entirely. The short story is she told me no I couldn't do that - told me to call back and talk to a supervisor and hung up on me. I called back and asked for a supervisor and got a 'lead' - she was very mean - told me no and that I had to pay it - tried to make me feel bad for not paying it all - I told her specifically I could give her $5.00 if that was all I could afford and that I learned that in my debt management meetings - she told me to "debt manage this". I told her it was illegal to harass me. She then told me to hold on and transferred me where someone who was a little nicer who changed my payment amount.

Everyone needs to be aware of their rights. They can not force you to pay more than you can pay. If they threaten to put it on your credit report - if it is in collections - it is already on your credit report. Yelling at you and harassing you is illegal. My friend used to work for a collection agency - she said it is very common for them to use fake names and to just transfer you around the office if you ask for a supervisor. You should call your current bank manager and explain the situation and have them do a conference call. Make sure you do this before the scheduled payment date!!!!!

Being in debt is hard enough - a good company will work with you - not make you feel even worse.

Comments

Pp
  2nd of Mar, 2009

Er Solutions Inc. - FALSE DATING ON COLLECTIOS
ER SOLUTIONS INC.
Dallas
Georgia

THIS COMPANY WILL PUT FALSE DATES ON YOUR CREDIT REPORT. THIS ALLOWS THEM TO MAKE OLD ACCOUNTS NEW AGAIN AND HURT YOUR SCORE EVEN MORE. THIS IS YET ANOTHER ILLEGAL TACTIC THAT MUST BE EXPOSED AND STOPPED!! I UNDERSTAND THAT DEBT IS A PROBLEM FOR MOST PEOPLE BUT YOU SHOULDN'T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SOMEONES LACK OF LEGAL KNOWLEDGE TO SCARE THEM INTO PAYING ON SOMETHING THAT HAS EVEN BEEN DELETED FROM PAST REPORTS.
Ad
  4th of Jun, 2009
ER SOLUTIONS has a very bad reputation for violations of the Fair Debt Collect Practices Act. They frequently engage in illegal activities. They best way to deal with them is report their harassment to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and to your particular state attorney offices in the state where you reside. Or contact a lawyer!

ER Solutions Logo ER Solutions