Equity Residential / unfair move out practice
Heritage ridge by equity residential - this is one of the worst apartments to live in, and the most difficult when it comes to move out.
they say assigned parking, but the parking space is so crammed up, even a 4 door mid size car is difficult to fit in. no play area at all for kids. pool is for namesake, closed half the time.
management and leasing staff change every 3 months, and no one knows what is happening...
beware of their late fee too. they tell you its the 5th of every month, before moving in, but after moving, if the rent is not paid by 3rd of every month, they charge you $100 flat rate...
They follow a totally unfair move out practice.
pls take pictures of your apartment before move out, on your own, because they send you pictures with damages, and charge you for the ones you are not actually responsible for.
our carpet was only spoilt near the fireplace, and they have charged replacement cost for the complete apartment.
best part, they say that they would give an estimate of the moveout cost by scheduling an appointment, which they dont give, no one turns up actually, and you end up recieving a bill of $1900.
More Equity Residential Complaints & Reviews
- Equity Residential - Unfair and misleading practices 
- Equity Residential - Awful company 
- Equity Residential - New Rent Collection Practices 
- Equity Residential - Refund of Security Deposit
- Equity Residential - Rent Increase 
- Equity Residential - broken lease mistake
- Equity Residential - Overcharge
- Equity Residential - Everything
- Equity Residential - Lying and false charges 
- Equity Residential - Arrogant management