Epgbill.com.marketsocial / Unknown credit card payments

I am making payments to an EPGBILL.COM.MARKETSOCIAL. Why am I making these payments and where would they be coming from? As far as I know, I haven't applied for anything or bought anything from this website or anything. They're only small payments of 30 or 40 US dollars but can happen as much as three times every month. This has been happening since August 2010. Some payments are as small as US $1.20 but the largest ones are US $39.95. Is this some kind of scam thing going on?

Concerned individual.

Comments

• We
      23rd of Oct, 2010
    EPGBILL.COM.MARKETSOCIAL - deducting from my account
    wesam felemban
    Rochester
    New York

I have recieving some upnormal activites in my online account under "EPGBILL.COM.MARKETSOCIAL" since June 2010. i need to how it possbile to be happening as long i didn't buy anything form you.

please you coopration is highly apreciated

12th of Dec, 2010

I have no idea why I am being billed and for what, stop billing my account. Please cancel my membership, reference no(EPGBILL.COM.MARKETSOCIAL 8663145182) thank you .

• Al
      17th of Dec, 2010

I beleive they are scam artist. I have the same problem and they said someone will contact me. as if i wait for someone to contact me. !!!

• Ro
      23rd of Dec, 2010

please cancel my membership

• Da
      9th of Feb, 2011

On my bank account i have been charged for transaction that i did not aurthorize i have called two or three times 39.86 has been taken out three times i would like my money put back my account.

• Be