ENMAX Energy Corporation [EEC] / enmax contractor proline working to replace power pole anchors in back lane east of 716 4 st nw calgary
Sat. Oct 27/18 at 3:50 pm
Residents on the east side of 4 st nw and the north side of Memorial Dr. between 4 and 3 st nw were not notified that their alley way would be blocked on Sat. afternoon for Pro Line to replace power pole anchors between 2-4 pm. Residents could not remove their vehicles from their garages. Enmax could have put a notice in our letter boxes on the previous Thurs. telling us about our alley being unavailable for vehicle traffic. My wife and I could not use our vehicles during this time period. What would have happened, if we had an urgent need to use our vehicles?
Why weren't we notified in advance, so we could parked on the street outside our home? Both alleys have one way in and out. Not impressed with a lack of planning and communication from Enmax.
More ENMAX Energy Corporation [EEC] Complaints & Reviews
- Enmax (Easymax) - irregularities in billing 
- Enmax - Unethical account closings 
- Enmax - power shut off without notice
- Enmax - Calgary - unethical charges
- Enmax - unprofessional 
- Enmax - electricity cut off, not turned back on for a week
- Enmax - Calgary - Terrible customer treatment
- Royal Bank Ponoka, Enmax, Direct Energy, Town Of Ponoka - Fraud, Incompetence, Harrassment 
- Enmax - Electricity
- Enmax - Customer Service