Enhanced Recovery Corporation / Idiots

Enhanced Recovery Corporation
I too have been the recipient of ERC calls. They have been told..including the supervisor that "Corrine" doesnt live here..never has lived here and we've never known anyone in our entire lives with that name. We paid cash for our house and our cars..we owe nothing to anyone and have a credit score at the top of perfect. Every morning at 8:05 they call anyway. So I decided that we'd have a little fun... (this is currently on going.) We told them "Corrine" doesnt want to talk to them. We've refused to take a message. Last call we told them "Corrine" got a really good deal so she and a couple girlfriends went to the Bahamas for a week. When they call back in a couple of days, they will be told she couldnt get a flight into Miami and went to Orlando instead and decided to spend a couple extra days there and see DisneyWorld but has to be home by (date to be determined) to pick up her new car. Not my fault they are stupid after we've given them our name...address and obviously they have our phone number. Have yet to speak to ANYONE from ERC that isnt as dumb as a box of rocks!
All they had to do was listen... now it's our turn to waste their time.

N  15th of Mar, 2009 by
Here is an idea for you. Try calling and stating for them simply to pon your number. They will have 24-48 hours to remove your number from the auto-dialer and you will never recieve a call again.
A  7th of Oct, 2010 by
I paid this company for a debit but scheduled for them to withdraw on Friday not on the same day I called. Unfortunately they ended up drafting my account of the day I scheduled it for Friday and now I cannot get a hold of the manager/supervisor or the lady that proccessed my pay off! Everyone is pointing fingers and nothing has been done to reimburse me the bank or anything. I have paid other debits before but these people have violated my trust, bank account and dependability by tapping into my account when they should not have. One day makes a HUGE DIFFERENCE!!! These people need to get it straight or seriously FIND MY RECORDED VOICE AND AUTHORIZATION!!! Once you make arrangements to pay the ball is on thier court. It is now my word against theirs! I want JUSTICE!!!