Enhanced Recovery Corp. / Rudeness

1 8014 BAYBERRY RDJacksonville, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8006170049

I have read several articles on this site and today was treated worse than I have been by someone who represented themselves as a manager ate erc. I too only asked for a fax or something in writing to pay one half of a settlement amount. That was refused and I was treated like a second class citizen by this company. I have wrote to their customer service, but do not know if I will ever reach anyone who cares in this company. Their site hides true contact information.

Ma

Comments

•   2nd of Sep, 2009

I also wrote a complaint against this company.

• Te
      10th of Nov, 2014

Apparently, there is a lack of writing skills at ERC. Tonight, after and hour and a half conversation, trying to get a letter or email from them, stating that if I paid the amount they said I owe, that they will mark it PIF and do a Deletion of the report.
    They said they cannot write such a letter. ATT says I owe them $72.00. I disconnected the service in 2011, due to poor cell phone reception and was told that there would be no further amount owed. My bill was always paid if full. When I checked my Credit Score, up pops a claim that ERC put on my files stating that I owe. Figured it would be easier to pay the $72 than argue with ATT and get this removed. I was wrong. They promise the moon, but will not put it in writing. Even had one person tell me that he said what he said, which was what I was asking for, but he could not put it in writing, because he could not put an untruth in writing. So he was telling me he was lying to me, then got mad at me, when I called him on it. Will fight ATT tomorrow.