Enbridge Gas Distribution / gas cut off
it's Jan 7, 2019 and -4C. we received a "green card" today that our gas has been cut off due to non payment. Client number [protected].
I discovered that indeed we have not made an online banking payment since Aug '18. We receive Enbridge invoices via email. My email address has not changed but not invoices were received.
I paid the arrears while on line with the CSR. she noted the amount and the confirmation number.
The first notice we receive about this is a shut off?
The contractor who is to turn the gas back on does not have a ladder to access our roof top unit?!?
I was told that I should have contacted Enbridge about not receiving invoices. To me this is a rather arrogant business practice.
When I discussed this with a manager she could see our payment history up to Aug '18. Perfect.
As I noted above, it's cold today. Our unit is getting cold and I have to send my folks home. The reconnect window is tomorrow between 8-noon. I lose another half day of work.
We didn't cause this problem. Enbridge did. I want compensation.
More Enbridge Gas Distribution Complaints & Reviews
- Enbridge Gas & Direct Energy - Unbreakable contract 
- Enbridge Gas - Gas shut off 
- Enbridge Gas - Gas shut off/Customer Service 
- Enbridge Gas, Toronto - Poor and horrible customer care 
- Enbridge Gas - cut off service 
- Enbridge Gas Distribution - gas installation
- Enbridge Gas Distribution - billing
- Enbridge - disconnected
- Enbridge Gas Distribution - customer service
- Enbridge Gas Distribution - bill for 6/5/2018 to 7/3/2018 - acct #013520079313 47 imperial crew bradford ontario