Emusic / Monthly fee even when not downloading
I subscribed to emusic in June 2009 for my husband. At first he was downloading quite a bit but then he forgot about it. I didn't think it mattered because I thought the fees I was paying would accrue. They did not. emusic just takes your money and doesn't give you any credits. This setup is NOT made clear when you sign up.
The setup is a complete rip off. On top of that their customer serice is a joke. I contacted customer service and after all the money they took from me they offered one free month.
They should be very clear up front if they are going to take your money even if you don't donwload anything.
More Emusic Complaints & Reviews
- Emusic - Unauthorized charges 
- Emusic - Unauthorized billing! 
- [Resolved] Emusic.com - Unauthorized billing 
- Emusic - impossible to cancell account
- Emusic - unauthorized charge on debit card
- [Resolved] Emusic.com - fraudulent charge
- Emusic - bait and switch 
- Emusic.com - fraud billing 
- Emusic.com - Fraudulent Practices
- Emusic - tricks and scams