Emirates / long time delayed baggage delivery!

1 2/43, O'Connell str.North Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia Review updated:
Phone: 0406836368

Recently I and my family travelled with emirates from moscow, russia to australia, sydney. There were: flight ek 134 moscow domodedovo & ndash; dubai on february 21, 2008. Flight ek 418 dubai & ndash; sydney via bangkok, february 22, 2008 at 0905.
In moscow I gave up our language to emirates representatives and the baggage tags were given to me. There were 3 bags originally.

At the sydney airport we received only 2 bags and I applied for the 3rd one, which was missing. It was february 23, 2008.
March 22, 2008 our bag was eventually delivered. So, it took almost one month to deliver our bag from moscow to sydney. We spent some money to buy cloves because needed them while our bag was coming to us. So, I would like to know what kind of compensation for so long time delayed baggage delivery can offer me emirates airlines.

Vladimir shirin.

Comments

• Sr
      19th of Jun, 2010

Recently I traveled with Emirates from Dubai International Airport Terminal-3 to Dhaka (Bangladesh) . There were: Flight EK 582 DXB to DAC on 15th June 2010.

In Dubai airport I gave up our baggage to Emirates representatives and the baggage tags were given to me. There were two (2) bags originally.

At the Dhaka airport I received only One(1) baggage and I applied for the second one, which was missing.on15th June 2010.

So please take necessary action about this matter, and kindly check about my baggage.

Mr.Mohabul Joynal Abedin

26th of Dec, 2010

EMIRATES IS ONE OF THE WORST AND THEY STEALS THE PASSENGERS STUFFS !!! KIND REQUEST PLEASE DONT CHOSE EMIRATES !!!