Emirates / long time delayed baggage delivery!
Recently I and my family travelled with emirates from moscow, russia to australia, sydney. There were: flight ek 134 moscow domodedovo & ndash; dubai on february 21, 2008. Flight ek 418 dubai & ndash; sydney via bangkok, february 22, 2008 at 0905.
In moscow I gave up our language to emirates representatives and the baggage tags were given to me. There were 3 bags originally.
At the sydney airport we received only 2 bags and I applied for the 3rd one, which was missing. It was february 23, 2008.
March 22, 2008 our bag was eventually delivered. So, it took almost one month to deliver our bag from moscow to sydney. We spent some money to buy cloves because needed them while our bag was coming to us. So, I would like to know what kind of compensation for so long time delayed baggage delivery can offer me emirates airlines.
Thank you for your time,
More Emirates Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - Emirates Counter in Chennai International Airport
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - contributes & funds terrorism
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - disorganised & inefficient & unprofessional & unreliable
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - refund request : ticket no : 176 2319707235
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - customer service & rebooking charges and lost baggage problem