Emirates Group / Emirates.com / emirates airline baggage
To whom may it concern
File reference: DXBEK82565
Name: Maxwell Murray
Flight number: EK 954 24th December 2017
Colour/type Bk25 xxx
My experience with Emirates and Middle East Airlines has been unique experience regarding delayed flights, lost baggage, and communication between Emirates and they baggage services call centre
1) December 24th, 2017: London to Beirut with Middle East Airline Flight ME 202 ref: UYG3XC was late taking off
2) Arrived in Beirut late, when I got to M.E. Airlines transferring desk I was informed by your operatives that Middle East flight ME 430 has been cancelled
3) Middle East Airlines transferred all passengers to Emirates flight EK 954 24th December
4) 25-12-17 Arrived in Dubai Late with Emirates Flight EK 954
5) My wife and her Sister was waiting at Dubai airport for my flight with Middle East airlines Flight reference ME 430 She was told that flight ME 430 has been cancelled by Middle East Airlines and further information will be available around 8.00 A.M. 25th December 2017. She leaved the airport to go back home to Ras Al Kaihama.
6) I leaved Dubai airport around 5.30 A.M. without my luggage I received reference number from Emirates reference number DXBEK82565
7) I Call up Emirates baggage services [protected] on numerous occasions
First call 25th December at 8.04A.M. Emirates baggage services
Next call 25th December at 17.04 Emirates baggage services
25th December at 17.31 Call [protected] Middle East airlines
26th December at 13.23, 13.25, 15.44, 15.53, 16.00, 16.04 Emirates baggage services
26th December at 16.54 Middle East Airlines
27th December at 8.27, 22.01 Emirates baggage services
28th December at 8.02, 8.06, 8.13, 9.23, 9.42, 14.10 Emirates baggage services
28th December at 8.35 Middle East Airlines
29th December at 11.13, 11.17, 12.01, 12.09
I was informed by your Emirates baggage services on 26th December that My luggage is in Dubai and will be drop off at the address that my Wife give you on 25th December. I call you back on 26th December at 16.04 for update, your baggage service (call centre) notified me that my baggage is NOT in Dubai, so why are your Emirates baggage service telling me they have my baggage and will drop it off? [protected]) I call up Middle East Airlines at 16.54 they told me that my baggage was sent up to Dubai on 26th December.
I call your Emirates baggage service ‘'[protected]'' on 28th December 2017 they told me that my baggage is not in Dubai I told them ‘'Middle East Airlines told me that my baggage was in Dubai on 26th December 2017 at terminal 3 and reference number DOHDXBME21505 I asked your baggage service operative to call up baggage in terminal 3 ‘'He told me they DONOT have access to telephone only emails Sir. He then when on to say we are only call centre and take information from the passengers' and email on to Emirates. Dialog is getting very confusion, bewilderment. At 14.[protected]) I call Emirates baggage services (Call Centre) he informed me that my baggage; is located in terminal 3 and have you received a telephone call from Emirates ‘'my responds was NO'' Emirates Call centre operative informed, that he will sent other email to Emirates?
Calling up Emirates baggage services (Call Centre) at 11.13, 11.17, 12.01, 12.09 again more CONFUSION and BEWILDERMENT from your baggage service Call Centre your operative told me he will send other email to Emirates to see where my baggage is?
12.09 your operative from Emirates call me to informed, that my baggage will be leaving terminal 3 at 16.00 and when he arrives at Ras Al Kaihma he will call me.
Can higher member of your organization please do investigation as to why this confusion and bewilderment information from Emirates baggage services (24-hour service) urgency matters.
Can you please sent me the link to make formal complaint and compensation for telephone calls, cloths, cancelling my trip to Hyderabad. Thank you
Maxwell Murray MCIOB
M Murray Construction Ltd
More Emirates Group / Emirates.com Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - emirates counter in chennai international airport
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - contributes & funds terrorism
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - disorganised & inefficient & unprofessional & unreliable
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - refund request : ticket no : 176 2319707235
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - customer service & rebooking charges and lost baggage problem