Emirates / delay and rude staff and lack of response from complaint submitted directly to them and their ceo
Flew with Emirates from Manchester to Singapore via Dubai and unfortunately we were delayed by 3 hours and subsequently missed our connected flight. The customer service received when arriving at Dubai was extremely poor and all passengers were required to queue for over an hour to acquire information as to how t o complete their journey. Bearing in mind this was at 3.10am, passengers were then required to queue for another 30 mins on a different floor for a food voucher which barely paid for a hot drink. There were no seats available and all in all, we had another 6 hours of misery whilst awaiting the next plane to Singapore. In addition, staff on the flights, both ways, were on the whole, rude and extremely unhelpful. Compared to the 10 flights we subsequently experienced travelling from Singapore to Cambodia and through Vietnam, Emirates were bottom of our list. We met with only perfect service, bright smiles and enthusiastic crews. What has made it worse is the fact that despite contacting them on numerous occasions, I am yet to receive an acceptable response - I received just one email which advised me they would give me some airmiles if I would like to open an account! I have even emailed the CEO in desperation but my communication remains unacknowledged. Shameful service Emirates. You were an extremely large black blot on our otherwise amazing 'once in a lifetime' holiday. At the age of nearly 60 years, you are the first airline I have ever felt compelled to publicly highlight your total inadequacy.
More Emirates Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - airport staff do not understand a six month multiple entry visa
- [Resolved] Emirates Airlines - bad service and food made me sick.
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - broken seat in business class
- Emirates Airline - refund of air ticket money
- Emirates Airlines - missing baggage