Emirates / delay and rude staff and lack of response from complaint submitted directly to them and their ceo

1 Chester, England, Cheshire, United Kingdom Review updated:

Flew with Emirates from Manchester to Singapore via Dubai and unfortunately we were delayed by 3 hours and subsequently missed our connected flight. The customer service received when arriving at Dubai was extremely poor and all passengers were required to queue for over an hour to acquire information as to how t o complete their journey. Bearing in mind this was at 3.10am, passengers were then required to queue for another 30 mins on a different floor for a food voucher which barely paid for a hot drink. There were no seats available and all in all, we had another 6 hours of misery whilst awaiting the next plane to Singapore. In addition, staff on the flights, both ways, were on the whole, rude and extremely unhelpful. Compared to the 10 flights we subsequently experienced travelling from Singapore to Cambodia and through Vietnam, Emirates were bottom of our list. We met with only perfect service, bright smiles and enthusiastic crews. What has made it worse is the fact that despite contacting them on numerous occasions, I am yet to receive an acceptable response - I received just one email which advised me they would give me some airmiles if I would like to open an account! I have even emailed the CEO in desperation but my communication remains unacknowledged. Shameful service Emirates. You were an extremely large black blot on our otherwise amazing 'once in a lifetime' holiday. At the age of nearly 60 years, you are the first airline I have ever felt compelled to publicly highlight your total inadequacy.

Lo
May 12, 2015

Comments

• Mo
      11th of Mar, 2009
    Emirates - Refund (Duplicate Card Payment)
    Mohammed
    South Africa

Booked trip with Agent in Dec 2008, Gave my Credit card Details for tickets and Emirates Sandton South Africa duplicated a Payment. On enquiry this was to be Refunded, but to date after numerous calls / emails / faxes, still no Refund or even a Response from Emirates Sandton South Africa.

16th of Dec, 2010
    Emirates - discrimination
    Emirates

If you're of Asian descent do not fly Emirates. They have a policy of gross overbooking and they will pick Asians to bump. We were bumped in both directions on a multi-legged journey. They have typical tribal nouveau-riche attitude.

• Sh
      30th of Apr, 2011
    Emirates - back pack
    26the finches
    Bexhill-on-Sea
    England, East Sussex
    Phone: 01424552026

i lost my backpack in dubai airport check in on27/04/11.I am traveled from calicut to LGW on flight EK009

• Ta
      22nd of May, 2011
    Emirates - excellent service
    emirates
    Oman

I would like to congratulate Emirates on their excellent serice from Mr Sandeep Bhaskar Natu, he went far beyond his role to make sure my son and I got our flight to dubai to see my husband for his 50th. I can not praise this service from Emirates enough. Well done to them and especially Mr Natu.

• Vi
      28th of Feb, 2012
    Emirates - Reimbrushment
    Emirates
    United Arab Emirates

flight no : - EK 506 Dubai to Mumbai on 27-02-2012 delayed by around 3 hrs due to this i missed my onward flight 9w 2053 Mumbai to Jaipur on 27-02-2012 so please help me out

• Je
      18th of Apr, 2012
    Emirates - jewelries
    jeje/motunrayosilva
    29 duriun way
    Erith
    England, Kent
    Phone: +447984158140

I forgot my jewelries in locker 27D frm DXB to LGW on 09/04/12. Flight number Ek 011.will appreciate if i can get them back.thnks

• La
      8th of Jun, 2012
    Emirates - Loss of Mobile Phone
    India

Lost Of Mobile Phone
    1.Flight No.EK.152
    2.Date Of Journey:06/06/2012 14.55 Hrs.
    3.From Copenhegan to Dubai.
    4.Seat No.Row.23.B

• Ro
      11th of Jan, 2013

That is true. I also had the same problem.

• Ro
      11th of Jan, 2013

I also had the same experience

• Pa
      21st of Jan, 2014
    Emirates - illness after flight
    United Kingdom

flight from dubai last Friday, departure delayed for almost an hour. flight almost 2 hours longer than expected
    and since arrival in uk my wife has been suffering contineuos vomiting and mental confusion, doctor says possible infection
    of inner ear. have there been any other reports of similar reactions

24th of Mar, 2015
    Emirates - skyword points
    Manuel Mirage Prabhudas
    maputo
    maputo
    Mozambique
    Phone: +258844637414

Hi
    I travel In Emirates Flight On 26th feb.2015 from Maputo to India via Johanessberg, Dubai, Ahemedabad and return on 14th March 2015. but I am just check my sky ward point is still the same. so I want to know why my points didnt incrise.