Emirates Airlines / career complain
I had a very bad experience I was invited several times to emirates cabin crew event in cairo today I had the chance to go and attend this huge event although I have submitted my picture with my resume wearing hijab I was invited several times by the recruitment manager. I made a lot of researches and nothing on your website or even in the invitation sent by the recruitment manager said that it is forbidden to recruit females wearing hijab also I saw your hijab uniform for that. I went today and the recruiters kept us waiting for 3 hours without also saying anything about the hijab restriction.
This was really time and effort consuming, emirates is an international company which treats its customers and even employees much better that, what happened today was really disappointing so please make your restrictions much more clear to save the applicants time and effort.
More Emirates Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Airlines - missing stroller and swiss knife! 
- Emirates Airlines - non co-operation
- Emirates Airlines - extremely bad organisation of flights
- Emirates Airline - sale of ticket by misrepresentation
- Emirates Airline - aircraft defect