[Resolved] Emirates Airlines / bad service and food made me sick.
Recent shocking and horrible experience flying with Emirates recently. Firstly tried to call them numerous times as just a day before my flight my Partner had a bad accident, where one person or another kept saying yes we will sort but never ever did. Again I had further issues at the airport. Firstly the link they sent me did not open nor did I get a reply from this email when flagged. Then when we got to the airport the lady who checked us in stated to go to the lounge for us to receive the Wheelchair - when we got there I was absolutely disgusted by the service where the lady stated we cannot help you with this and said she didn't have a clue on this service, so My Partner was in even more pain and agony as he had to have this lengthy walk. He suffered a lot on the flight as no leg room seat was neither provided. This is not at all the service I expect from Emirates or any other airline and I am absolutely appalled whereby, if this is not looked into with seriousness. We then decided not to take the flight back with you and did not use our return tickets. Ive added this posting as it is critical to make further customers, family and friends aware of this matter. They have not given us a refund on our return tickets and the customer service has been awful-will never be flying with them again
Updated by Kenny Mc, Sep 18, 2018
The worst airlines I ever flew in my entire life. Rude staff (Both ground and air) and food made me sick.
More Emirates Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - emirates counter in chennai international airport
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - contributes & funds terrorism
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - disorganised & inefficient & unprofessional & unreliable
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - refund request : ticket no : 176 2319707235
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - customer service & rebooking charges and lost baggage problem