Embassy Suites / discrimination
I work for a black woman at the Embassy Suites in Hampton VA. She is extremely prejudice against white employees and treats them terribly in comparison with her black employees. She is the manager of the restaurant. She is extremely intimidated by people (especially white) that have a good deal of experience in the restaurant industry.
Personally, she has held me back of certain jobs that would help me profit more because I am white and have FAR more experience than she does. I have overheard her saying this to other african-american employees.
She threatens white people all the time that they may lose thier jobs. She speaks badly of white employees to oter employees. VERY unprofessional!!
Her name is Sharrie and she either needs to be completely retrained in the managerial etiquette field or needs to be fired.
If this continues, I will file a racial discrimination lawsuit.
More Embassy Suites Complaints & Reviews
- Embassy Suites - money scam 
- Embassy Suites - can't cancel reservation - I hate embassy suites!!! 
- Embassy Suites - overcharged 
- Embassy Suites - missing camera 
- Embassy Suites - dirty hotel
- Embassy Suites - graduation ring
- Embassy Suites - my 7-21-18 through 7-23-18
- Embassy Suites Kansas City, Missouri - bait & switch 
- Embassy Suites - in appropriate business practices
- Embassy Suites - unheard of charges