Embassy Suites / discrimination

1 Hampton, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7578278200

I work for a black woman at the Embassy Suites in Hampton VA. She is extremely prejudice against white employees and treats them terribly in comparison with her black employees. She is the manager of the restaurant. She is extremely intimidated by people (especially white) that have a good deal of experience in the restaurant industry.

Personally, she has held me back of certain jobs that would help me profit more because I am white and have FAR more experience than she does. I have overheard her saying this to other african-american employees.

She threatens white people all the time that they may lose thier jobs. She speaks badly of white employees to oter employees. VERY unprofessional!!

Her name is Sharrie and she either needs to be completely retrained in the managerial etiquette field or needs to be fired.

If this continues, I will file a racial discrimination lawsuit.

Comments

Cj
  10th of Jun, 2010

I made six reservations to the embassy suites in February 2010 for June 6-8 2010. We didn't get our as we had been told we would have. Also tryed to make reservations for the third wk in June and were told no rooms for this week. Then an employer told us that there were some corner rooms left. I have a BIG PROBLEM with you guys at this time. I would like to talk with someone about my concerns with the Embassy Suites in Hot Springs, Ar.

Cj