Email-list.com / Failed To Provide Service

1 Seminole, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 13785 Walsingham Road Suite 111

Purchased a membership with this company to provide email marketing services. I paid $199.00. I attempted to use the service for one week. The account that the company setup never worked. When I created a new email campaign the email would be in an endless loop counting down to zero, starting all over, and never sending. I emailed the company. They did something so that the count down stopped, but the email would never send and the site would lock up for hours. After 7 days, countless emails, and about 20 hours of lost time I asked for refund. The company refused. I later found they were rated as an F on the BBB in Florida. I wish I knew this ahead of time. http://www.bbb.org/west-florida/business-reviews/mailing-list-companies/data-depot-in-st-petersburg-fl-90040440

Comments

• De
      26th of Jan, 2011

This company is SCAM!!! Be aware. And their rating at BBB is F which means this is a VERY BAD BUSINESS.

Whoever offers you email list, make sure this is a scam. There's NO SUCH THING that someone wiil give you someone leses email list, then you'll send them emails and you will make money. HAVE YOU GUYS LOST YOUR MINDS..

You have to set up GOOD BUSINESS and GOOD WEBSITE first. Then you will have to collect your own email list on a PERMISSION BASE.. And then you will send them newsletters and deals. There is NOW WAY AROUND...

Rest is illegal and spam!!!

• Jd
      27th of Jan, 2011

Sean and Chad:

I have had it! We get no customer service and lists and products that don’t work!

The Intouch site doesn’t even send 3 test emails to the basic emails that I submitted (mine and my partners) and yet informs me that they were successfully delivered, I setup a campaign and it ounts down to zero to send and then starts all over again right in front of my eyes, it doesn’t send a test of 20, it doesn’t send my date sensitive emails on time (4x), delays them for 3 days, then tries to resend, sends only 70k of 660k from a list I bought from you guys, and now I can’t get on the www.communityoffers.info site to access my programs for 2 days because it is down!!! Now, to top it off, the link is a bad link!
    Needless to say, use this email as my cancellation of service….WELL IN ADVANCE OF THE TWO DAY REQUIREMENT PRIOR TO NEXT BILLING DATE IN THE AGREEMENT!...
    Term of the Agreement
    The term of this Agreement will begin upon the date you send back the signed terms of use and will end when terminated by either you or us as described herein. We may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, and with or without notice. In the event that you would like to terminate this Agreement, you will need to send such notice of termination a minimum of 48 hours before next billing date by email to info@email-list.com.
    Again, I AM SENDING NOTICE!!!

I shall contact the BBB and file a complaint about the list I purchased (which was 99.8% undeliverable and bad email addresses) and the Intouch email service! I also intend to file appropriate complaints with any and all forums on the internet.

• Et
      8th of Feb, 2011

Ours have been a wonderful experience with email-list.com. We are a leading Realty Firm from Tampa and operate across the US. Email Marketing is not just about getting the list/service from a vendor; there are too many things involved. If performed well, it does wonders. While most the email marketers fail; there are a good few (like us) who make money.
    Our Email Deliverability rate has never gone below 60 percent. You can't just blame the vendor. If you want to improve your Deliverability; read the following article: http://bit.ly/gbVuLB

Good luck,
    Dino

• Ds
      6th of Sep, 2011

Email-list.com, In Touch Media and Data-? whatever their name, are all the same company. These folks are the worst. They could care less about providing a honest service. I tried using them on four different occasions. Each time there where major problems and poor response. I have given up. Stay away from these folks.

Don

• Ag
      8th of Dec, 2011

DON'T USE Email-List.com unless you want BAD DATA, POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND Your MONEY RIP-OFF!! E-Mail Address list report came back with 70.71% Bounce and 98.99% NON-RESPONSES. Fortunately I used another E-mail Reporting Service for doing the mail outs as I suspect that these folks would provide FAKE DATA if they controlled the mail-outs. There is no doubt about the e-mail addresses being bad as I manually entered up to 10, 000 on my hosting service and had Returned Undeliverable Emails of over 70%!! STAY AWAY FROM THESE BUGGERS AS THE CASE FOR FRAUD IS HIGHLY PROBABLE HERE.

• Bo
      15th of Apr, 2012

I just purchased a list from this company, to promote my painting business. First off, just for the sake of clarity, BBB is not a reliable source of reference when it comes to the integrity of other business', as they are a scam themselves.
    Check out this link for more info: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo8kfV9kONw
    Secondly, I agree that this company is full of crap. I purchased a list of 100, 000 email addresses for $99.00.
    It took them 4-5 attempts to send me the list.
    When I finally got to the point of using them, 58 of the first 60 sent, came back as non-deliverable.This does not mean that they ended up in some-one's spam folder, it means they are no good. I tried different variations when sending, but the results were the same.

• Aa
      2nd of May, 2012

We had the same problem, COMPANY is a SCAM. The guy said he was going to fight me, and that he was going to start a smear campaign on my business.

YIKES

RUN FOR THE HILLS

• Bt
      6th of May, 2014

My current experience with this Email-list.com is almost exactly the same as the above stories told by you guys. I paid $250 for purchased 100, 000 email lists and following service, but it came up 98% were undelivered! Moreover, their system had so much troubles that I have to spend so much time to handle with it and the result was not effective. Of course, I ended up this service, because their behaviors were not trusted by me as well after dealing with them for a while. Then the following month, I suddenly discovered they charged my credit card again for $100. Of course, the guy from this company had a good excuse to say" why didn't you cancel it" and " you did not read the agreement carefully". So, yes, I had to use their service again. But their system was completely disable, all my testing email could not be delivered to my friends' Inbox, even if to Spam and Trash! But their system showed its delivery was successfully complete. I called the guy, Chad, for assistance, he found excuses as usual to ask me to wait and try again. But day by day, the result was even worse, the whole set email could not be finished sending process and the email list could not be imported as well. This case has indicated they charged consumer's money, but completely did not provide service, which almost similar to: you pay to the taxi captain, but he does not take you at all, or only take you to half way. So, I wonder if our consumers really have nothing to do about this bad business? We should gather together to tell our story to the public, just for avoiding others become victims as well.

• Au
      7th of May, 2015

If you spoke to a man named "Chad" at email-list.com, you were duped. After a series of quite rude conversations with "Chad" I decided to look at some reviews of email-list.com. I found a site where someone had submitted a complaint saying they had talked with a rude representative named "Chad". To find out more about this man I decided to google image the picture that he used as his gmail default. I found exactly 44 different people using the same picture as "Chad", most with different names. This is a catfish and a huge scam. Want to see a few examples? Let me just provide you with the worst of what I found. Here is a link of a picture of "Chad Black", the man I spoke with - https://plus.google.com/111641221076812535600/posts. Here is another man with the same picture as "Chad Black" who goes by "Joe Williams" - http://definingthedash.com/users/public_user/137. Here "Joe Williams" writes a tribute to his "brother" named "Adam Williams". I, unfortunately did not recognize the picture of "Adam Williams" but decided to google image him as well. Turns out "Adam Williams" was actually an actor, Paul Winfied - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0934902/.

7th of Jul, 2015

This is a 100% scam company. The email they gave me had a 100% bounce rate, 11k errors, and my email marketing account through mail chimp was suspended due to the list. I tried to get my money back and they chat operator Megan actually laughed at me and said sue me. This is not a professional company. Do not buy from them.

• Da
      20th of Oct, 2015

God saved me from this company. I was about to place an order and just decided to chat with their live support to clarify some of my doubts on accuracy, guarantee and after sales support. I'll be honest, I have NEVER in my life seen such RUDE Customer Service. When I asked some questions on their security procedures as they were asking me for ID proof...they got literally pissed off. They said "we dont need your business", "have you gone to grocery store to buy"?.This company's support I found has been outsourced to India. The address on website is some virtual office and dozes of negative reviews on BBB. These people are totally a scam. Stay Away!