Menu
UVOCorp
reviews & complaints

UVOCorp
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

5 complaints
2 resolved 3 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of UVOCorp. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
A
12:18 am EST

UVOCorp - essaypro.com

This website offers academic writing help or rather assignment help to students. It is the most fraduelent websites ever worked with, they charge writers more than 600 USD for you to join the website, secondly, they charge students high fees compared to other websites.

Last year (2021) I managed to pay the 600USD they needed for me to join the website, after two months, I had barely broken even, one of the managers (Frank), very racist and she hates women, terminated my contract without any warning.

Please don't join them as a writer or assign them your essays, I can tell you this for free, they charge their clients very high and pay their writers very little, they pay between 2.5 to 4 USD yet they charge clients as high as $30 per page.

Desired outcome: I'd appreciate if Frank restores my account or the company refunds my $600. This is my email [protected]@gmail.com

View 0 more photos
R
10:07 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

UVOCorp - paper writing mill for academic papers

This is a paper writing mill. They have no real location and pretend to be based out of London. No one really knows who is in charge and anyone working in the "departments" are not professional. They do not communicate and work with the writers and use outdated and unprofessional evaluations. I have found numerous mistakes they have made and they have never responded to them or tried to fix them. There is no way this pretend company will last. From what I have read on other websites, they have used different company names, so they could always pop up under a "different company."

E
8:11 am EST

UVOCorp - low quality of the site, inexperienced personnel, unethical behavior lying

I have already left such feedback on another site (Trustpilot) , so don't think i am plagiarising. I am working for the company for almost two years. I work as a mentor (Or editor, if you want). And it seems that the company doesn't value its employees at all. They tell me to fine my mentees for lateness, but who takes this fine? In whose pocket does it go? No idea. They submit autocalls sometimes. It looks as if they do everything just to be done, to be ready as soon as possible. And it doesn;t matter whether a person can log into the site or not. The autocall submitted means their work is done. Moreover, i was told that it is a freelance position and i will have free timetable. And what did i get? I have minimum requirements, lots of additional administrative unnecessary tasks, working days and vacations! Do you know any other place where a freelancer has working days and vacations (18 days per year) ?!
As for writer position, I would never become their writer because of low wages, strict rules that contradict the pure notion of 'freelancer', existence of mentors who have to find mistakes in even perfect orders just to support the established hierarchy of the company.
As for bugs, there are really a lot of them. I don't believe that the company lacks money to fix them. They just do not want.
Further, the company lacks transparency. There are a lot of departments in the company, and most of them work only during working hours as per Ukrainian/Russian time. By the way, if you send a message to one department, they may answer that it is out of their area of expertise and ask you to send it to another one. And that 'another one' will never give you a respond.
I would not recommend this company by no means. Perhaps, only those who need stable (but not high) income can apply for Mentor's position, and that's all.
Thank you for reading!

U
10:13 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This website is providing writing services for students. They are complete frauds. they are looting students by charging exorbitant prices and fleecing writers by paying them nothing on one pretext or another. They are highly racist. They are filling vacancies looking at the country of origin of the applicant. Without any reason they are rejecting well...

S
2:17 pm EDT
Replied
UVOCorp has left an official reply on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi I am also a writer for, academiaresearch, essaywriters.net and even uvocorp since last many years. All these companies takes orders from students and give to writers to write for them. We can call them scam and very exploitative in nature. They are exploiting both for the writers and students as well. They will charge huge amount from students but they...

UVOCorp contacts

Website

www.uvocorp.com

Most discussed UVOCorp complaints

scammer
(opinions to this review)