Elmhurst Hospital — behavioral health registration
"Behavioral health registration" on the 3rd floor in elmhurst hospital.
To who this may concern,
I am a home attendant who is here monthly. And I have noticed that the line is never shorter than one entire hour. Due to the clerks hanging out, talking, or even blatantly taking their time.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in East Elmhurst, NY I feel terrible for the patients who visit this floor who are majority mentally impaired and have to wait on those awful lines to speak to someone who more than often has an attitude. It's very unprofessional and they always seem to have an excuse when I've addressed it. I hope this message reaches the correct person. As I've googled the complaints department.
Thank you kindly,
More Elmhurst Hospital Complaints & Reviews
- Alan Blalock - abusive to elderly 
- Elmhurst Hospital - stay away 
- Elmhurst Hospital Center - bad service long wait, forgetful doctors
- Elmhurst Hospital Center - elmhurst hospital - beyond pitiful
- Elmhurst Hospital - sonogram
- Elmhurst Hospital Center - hospital police lack hospitality
- Elmhurst Hospital Center - emergency room and labs
- Elmhurst Hospital Center - emergency registration desk
- Elmhurst Hospital Center - pediatric clinic
- Elmhurst Hospital - service