Elavon / Merchant Processing Services
We signed up with and started processing with Tangarine Payment Solutions in October 2009. They had given us a rate of 1.61% plus some various charges for different cards but netted out to approx 1.8%, still a better deal than previous. Our rate for November still stayed @ 1.8% but in the middle of the statement stated "EFFECTIVE IN 30 DAYS, YOUR PROCESSING FEES WILL CHANGE FOR QUALIFICATION DOWNGRADES, MONTHLY MINIMUMS, AUTHORIZATION PER ITEM FEES, AND CHARGEBACK FEES. PLEASE CHECK NEXT MONTH'S STATEMENT FOR THE NEW FEES. THANK YOU FOR SELECTING ELAVON FOR YOUR MERCHANT PROCESSING SERVICES."
Our December Statement arrived (Next month's statement) with no visible increases. It still worked out to appx 1.8%. Then our January 2010 statement shows up with a whopping fee increase in excess of $ 900.00 and equating to 3.25%. This increased our fee 76%. I have not been able to get any response from Tangerine Payment Solutions or Elavon. One agent said that they were losing money on our account and had to increase fees. How do you fight crap like this?
More Elavon Complaints & Reviews
- Elavon - Company engages in fraud 
- Elavon - they steal money 
- Elavon - fees and thievery 
- Elavon - Scam 
- Elavon - Fruad/Theft 
- Elavon - Still billing on my closed account with them 
- Elavon - Withholding funds/ risk management has no idea why they should not screw over merchants
- Elavon - Would never want to do business with them 
- Elavon - Fees! Fees! fees!
- Elavon - Credit card markups