El Dorado Furniture / Terrible customer service

I bought furniture for 2 bedroom home there and realized later that they made a mistake writing and selling me a totally different colour for my bedroom set. How little I knew, that was a beginning of nightmare! I was not aware that they basically borrow the pieces for delivery from customer orders if they do not have it in stock. They also did not tell us to pay in full or may be manipulated by that saying in a day after I paid a full balance that couple of items are missing. Didn’t you tell me one day ago that you have got everything in stock for me reserved to be delivered? None of the sales people speak ENGLISH. You cannot trust these people, they do not know what they are doing, LYERS!!!

Va

Comments

• Ly
      16th of Jul, 2008

EL DORADO IS REALLY THE WORST STORE IN AMERICA!
    CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE PITS!
    THE MANAGER CALLS MY HOME AND DOES NOT SPEAK ENGLISH, I ASKED HIM NOT TO CALL MY HOME BECAUSE WE WERE NOT GETTING ANYWHERE. A TWO YEAR OLD THAT DOES NOT KNOW THAT IN AMERICA WE HAVE CALLER ID, HE CALLS MY HOME AND HANGS UP ABOUT MAYBE 7 TIMES. YEAP, THIS FOR REAL I FURNISHED APTS AS A PART TIME JOB AND DEAL WITH MANY, MANY HOME GOODS STORES, THIS STORE IS LIKE A SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE SKIT OR I WAS WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO TELL ME I WAS ON A HIDDEN CAMERA SHOW. NO FOLKS THIS IS REAL!
    FOR TWO MONTHS I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MY CREDIT THAT THEY REFUSED TO CREDIT.
    DON'T SHOP HERE UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET UPSET OR WITNESS THE MOST HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE NOT JUST IN AMERICA BUT IN THE WORLD!
    LYNN