EF Tours / Scam
This is all scam! Do not trust these people. I just got taken for over $800 bucks because I was mislead from the begging. I was told of no cancellations fees by the group leader and when I went to call and cancel back in June I was told they had a $250 cancellation fee. I wanted to cancel and the rep talked me into putting it on hold and finding a replacement. I was told to call back when I didn't find one. Rep never gave me a date so I called back today and was told it was to late because I had to call back by September 26th! A date I was never given! If it sounds to good to be true, don't believe it!
More EF Tours Complaints & Reviews
- EF Tours - Fraud / hidden fees 
- EF Tours - Cancellation Policy Scam 
- EF Tours - Abandoned at train station 
- EF Tours - Worst experience EVER! 
- EF Tours - Travel 
- EF Tours - traveler insurance
- EF Tours - cancelation fees
- EF Educational Tours - 550 dollars in cancellation fees 
- EF Tours - london/paris trip june 13 through june 22, 2017.
- EF Tours - cancellation of trip - hidden fees