Edible Arrangementssalted caramel gift basket

On Thanksgiving eve I received a large salted caramel basket from my brother for my & my sister's birthday. This basket would have served as a centerpiece for our thanksgiving table. I was delighted when I was told of the delivery having had your products before and like the quality of your products. Unfortunately much of the fruit was not sweet. I called the Union Turnpike (Queens) store to let them know of my dissatisfaction. I first spoke to a young man then called later and spoke to the manager. After answering a few questions she stated that she would replace the basket. I advised her how much we liked salted caramel (hence the choice) and would like it replaced with the same basket Just better fruit. She even called to advise me of the replacement fruit that may have been sweeter. I stated as long as it is a salted caramel basket we'll be happy. When the replacement basket was sent it was smaller contained NO SALTED CARAMEL.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Jamaica, NY In its place was dark chocolate covered fruited apples (which I wouldn't have ordered) The basket I returned was nearly full. I even stated the lightness of the basket to the nice delivery man. As it is covered I couldn't see all the way in until I opened the basket. When we later opened it was clearly a lower cost item. I called the store to complain and spoke with a young man who tried to be helpful (delivery & phone personnel were very professional), he took my name & stated that I would receive a call from the manager in a few minutes. I received no call so I called back. The final result after expressing my frustration 20% was returned to my brother's credit card to make up the difference in price (makes sense). I was made to feel as if I was wrong. I feel that I have to make this complaint, as a customer I should have received what was paid for. As I advised the young man on the phone it is unfair to penalize a customer who complains by giving them lower cost items. I will not be using your company again and have advised my family members to do the same.

Gg