Edible Arrangements / non delivered item and poor customer service

Fayetteville, NC, United States Review updated:

I ordered for the 1st for Mother's Day and the 1st rep told me my order would be delivered by 8pm then put me on hold for a 2nd rep to get on the phone and after telling more lies, I asked to speak with a supervisor or manager and she stated she was the manager which was another lie. According to there delivery policy, they could deliver as late as 9pm, well needless to say, my mother never received her package!!! This was my 1st and LAST time ordering from this place. Fayetteville, NC location or any location!!!

Tb
May 14, 2017

Comments

• Co
      14th of May, 2017

SAME thing happened to me. I ordered for my mom in VA, and she still has not received her package. I called several time when it started to get late, but got no answer. I've ordered Edible Arrangements before and never had a problem, so this is very disheartening. I will call in the morning to see about getting a refund because this is ridiculous. I will not be ordering from them again.

• Tb
      15th of May, 2017

@countering dumbness I'm so sorry it happened to you as well. Yes this is ridiculous!!!..I woke up & tracked my order & it states a refund is being processed & my mother never recvd her pkg smh!!!