Edible Arrangements / Horrendous customer service

1 United States

My boyfriend decided to surprise me with one of edible arrangements bouquets for valentine's day. He pre-ordered, and when he went to the store to pick it up, the customer service representatives could not find his order. After keeping him waiting for twenty minutes, they went into the back and the owner then accused him of already picking up his order and attempting to get another one for free. Despite having no proof to substantiate such an accusation and his insistence that he did not already pick it up, the owner of the store rudely insisted that he did. Disgusted, mauricio angrily told the owner that he wanted to cancel the order and was told that the order could not be canceled because it was already made, and a bouquet was practically thrown at him "just to get [him] out of [there] . "

This was the fourth or fifth bouquet that mauricio has bought for me, and we have been consistently delighted with the products. I have glowingly recommended the service to friends, family and coworkers. I sincerely regret doing so, as I would hate to think that anyone else may receive the same kind of treatment that my boyfriend did. Needless to say, they not only lost us as customers, but I will now tell every single person I associate with about our experience, and that my boyfriends integrity was questioned so he could be accused of trying to steal from the store and was treated appallingly.