Edgarsservice from manager

The Manger from Edgars Witbank 3420 instructed security personnel to banne me as a customer from the store because of his own personal issues. He embarrassed me in front of my colleagues. How can I mange my account if I can't enter the store. He asked if he can have a word with me and I said no I'm in a hurry and busy, he then said I should immediately leave the store and told the security guards to prevent me from entering the store ever again. This was on 02 October 2018.

Sa
Oct 02, 2018

Comments

• Om
      Oct 02, 2018

He asked to speak with you privately, you chose to say no, So you made this matter a public one in front of colleagues. Your embarrassment is your own fault.

• Te
      Jul 11, 2019

Schools Edgars Fashion / Edcon Customer Service Manager Donald
    Edgars Fashion / Edcon / Manager Donald
    Bedford Centre, South Africa
    I am extremely upset about the way the Manager on duty named Donald was rude, arrogant & seemed to have a hangover or perhaps substance abusing. I bought buccaneer school shoes of which I paid R370 for on the 4th July 2019. My child was suppose to go back to school on Monday when it opened, but he only came back from Durban on Monday night so he actually attended school on Tuesday this week. I thought perhaps the school shoes needed to be walked in so I forced him to wear them on Wednesday. Unfortunately he showed me his blisters this morning so I kept him off school. Therefore he literally wore the shoes 2days from 8am-2pm. I'm a single mom & I really feel that the manager was rude an inconsiderate. I will provide my childs school details to confirm my sons attendance. I literally saved money to buy him these shoes as I am battling as is, therefore I believe Bucaneer twice a year is better than other namebrands that last a month which in terms lands up been an expense every month. Please can someone assist me with a refund. This Managers name is Donald & he is from Bedford Centre, Bedfordview. Gauteng.