eCost.com / Hot sheet bait and switch!
I made a order from eCost.com "Hot sheet" for an Photosmart D7460 InkJet Print part # HP CC247A#B1H for $67.98. The Web site said that they had 4 in stock. After I placed the order I received an email saying "We have encountered a problem in processing your order #E8134963. This issue has made it necessary to CANCEL the item(s) listed below. We apologize for this inconvenience. No charges will be or have been processed to your credit card for these CANCELED item(s).
When I called to find out why they said that they were out of stock. I checked the website and they had the item for sale for $143.99 in stock. I called them and told them the problem and they said it was out of stock. I called back and was told they had them in stock and would I like to order one for $143.99. I then asked if I could have the item at the ad price they said NO. As I understand it this is "Bait and Switch" they are a total rip off!!!
More eCost.com Complaints & Reviews
- eCost.com - Dishonest sales and scam tactics! 
- eCost.com - Scam 
- eCost.com - Platinum Premium Membership Plan 
- eCost.com - $39.95 platinum membership
- eCost.com - fishy practice 
- eCost.com - Do not trust these people
- eCost.com - This company is obviously in the business of ripping off their customers
- eCost.com Platinum Membership - Bait & Switch / FRAUD 
- eCost.com - Total scam
- eCost.com - Terrible Service