Economy Car Rentals / voucher # 3116506
Hi ... I made a reservation from your website and was immediately charged with my credit card 35.76 EUR. After arriving in Los Angeles USA and arriving at the designated place to pick up the car, I was informed that the car would not be given to me. This was motivated by the fact that I had a US license. I was alone near the airport without being able to move anyway, carry many luggage and myself with not help .. I consider it a scandal and disrespect for the passenger who spent 12 hours in the airplane ... Please return the sum of 35.76 EUR. On my credit card to avoid ligal action ..
Economy Car Rentals Customer Care's Response, Jun 19, 2017
Dear Jacek Usnarski,
Thank you for your comments.
Our customer service department has already respond to your query.
Please kindly check the terms and conditions of your rental:
"Notice for US/ CA driver’s license or US/ CA Passport owners:
Renters must present a valid non-US/ CA driver’s license and/ or a non-US/ CA Passport.
For customers that are holders of any of the above documents, please proceed your bookings from the following link"
Based on the above the downpayment amount is not refundable.
More Economy Car Rentals Complaints & Reviews
- Economy Rent a Car - dishonesty in billing, lack of response 
- Economy Car Rental - dangerous rental car 
- Economycarrentals.com - do not use! 
- Economy Car Rentals - credit card chargeback and unauthorized debits
- Economy Car Rentals - excess charges
- Economy Car Rentals - renting a car in san jose costa rica
- Economy Car Rentals - I already paid deposit and I delayed 20 minutes in my flight and they told me my book was cancel
- Economy Car Rentals - super loss damage waiver fraud
- Economy Car Rentals - economy car rentals account number l802100, economy e-voucher number 3714604 and car rental provider confirmation number 36169786ca2
- Economy Rent a Car - dishonest charge for the damage