Econo Lodge / Misrepensation

1 Jacksonville, FlOrlando, FL, United States

Reservations for 15 people (7 adults) (8 children ranging 2yrs to 9 yrs). Requested to have 3 side by side rooms. Stated by clerk was no problem. Was told credit card to hold reservation. Gave info requested . Was told even though check in 4 pm could leave luggage in room and go. Was told free shuttle to water park running every 15 minutes. I BELIEVED YOU! Now what I got was, none of the rooms were ready, had to take luggage with us. Did not get 3 rooms side by side. One on different floor. Irons in 2 of the 3 rooms did not work. Was told would bring to room in 10 minutes. 30 minutes later we were checking out and iron was brought to room. Request manager stated would not be in till Monday. Called Monday and Angel Velez (Manager) gave every excuse for what was told to us. Request coperate and he was quick to tell me, there would be no reimbursement. Gave coperate # [protected] INCORRECT. If you need Commercial roofong call them. Very Nice!!. Went online for coperate, was told wrong# transfered 8 times (Twice had to call back) and ended up back at orlando hotel talking to Mr.Newbold- General Manger. Quick to state no guarentees on room reservations. Iron was replaced. (for next customer) and then asked was there an adult in room with kids?? As stated 8 kids, 2yrs, 5yrs, (3) 6yrs 7yrs, 8yrs and 9yrs. David (Clerk) stated was shuttle for fee per person. NEVER will I book a Econolodge . You get Excuses and Poor Service. Lies and the Runaround.

Va