Eco-Bank / eco-bank burkina faso

India Review updated:

Sir I got a message in my mail id.
This message is —
Subject: from eco-b­nak fund claim­ depar­tment­
From: "eco-bank" <fund. [protected]@accountant.com> tue, 17 apr '12 6:42p

Email:fund. [protected]@accountant.com
Eco-bank date:17-04-2012. Eco-bank
Tel/00226-[protected]
Fax/ 00226-[protected]

For official use only valid remarks:

Eco-bank/frdaxx2012
Eco-bank/frd/fmf-ecd/2012
Our ref: oua/153/069/bf/012

Attn valued customer maheswar sethy

Sir/madam

We are writing in respect of your failed application in our bank eco-bank burkina-faso the sum of $4.5million dollars we want to bring to your notice that after long period of absent in this transaction the government of burkina-faso ask our bank to move every unclaimed items to the authority

Which we did last week on the 7th of march 2012 but the money found in your application code is in the position of eco-bank unclaimed fund burkina-faso we receive signal from the department this morning ask if you are still interested to make this claim that the bank will help you retrieve the transfer. So we must hear from you before we can do any further thing with that department.

Thanks for your co-operation
Dr. Aziz more director foreign remittance.
(Eco-bank burkina faso.)

Sir please tell me it is true or false

Comments

• Da
      5th of Nov, 2012

Sir I got a message from Miss mary kalpalya kolon that her father has deposited 8.50 million American dollor in ecobank. Now his died and the bank will released only to a trustee babk account. Is this true.

• Tr
      18th of Apr, 2013

LETTER OF TRUSTEE
    ____________________________________
    Good day sir, my name is TRI PURMULADI from INDONESIA the trustee of Miss Nadia Justin Yak the only daughter of late Mr Justin Yak who died on a plane crash where he has an account Deposit money for his daughter with ECOBANK Before his sudden Death, I have applied to the bank for his balance with them amounting to USD $ 7.2 Million dollars as Miss Nadia Trustee, and I promise that I will help her invest her inheritance fund in a Good way over here in my Country,

here is my Bank Information

Bank Address : BRI SHARIA TANJUNGKARANG BRANCH
    JL. JENDERL SUDIRMAN NO. 21 Bandar Lampung - LAMPUNG INDONESIA
    Private telephone : 0812 7456 5050

2nd of May, 2013

Good day Sir/Maam, my name is CHARLIE from Philippines the trustee of Ms. Nancy Stevens David the only daughter of late General Manager of CNPC Oil Company, he has an account deposit to his daughter with ECO BANK, before his sudden death the amount of $ 8.500.000 US Dollars, as Ms. Davids trustee, may i know how to process her money in your bank?

Hoping for your possible response.

Charlie