Ebid.net / Thanks for stealing my money and providing terrible customer service
Terrible, terrible site. I bought the Seller+ Lifetime membership so I could sell for free. Was "selling" (if you can say that) items for a bit. Then I "randomly" got chosen to submit my passport/utility bill. I did both. In fact, I actually submitted 2, not 1, utility bills. My electric and gas bill, both of which have my name and address clearly printed on the FIRST page. BOTH of which I had received not but 3 days prior.
I wake up the next morning to get an email saying "Please submit a valid utility bill that has your name and address and is within 30 days". What a joke! I email them back and tell them "look at the front of the page". HAH! I wake up again the next morning and my account is disabled! Emailed them again and haven't gotten a response.
Thanks for stealing my money and providing terrible customer service. You should try hiring people who have at least graduated from elementary school, because apparently they have no idea how to read.
More Ebid.net Complaints & Reviews
- Ebid.net - They just take your money and run 
- Ebid.net - USA SELLERS beware of ebid.net auction site, they are scam 
- Ebid.net - refund
- Ebid.net - Worst auction site ever 
- Ebid.net - This site now that I did a little investigation is a complete rip off
- Ebid.net - seller fees and discriminatory, scam, criminal attitude
- Ebid.net - Sellers and Ebid support
- Ebid.net - No way to return!!
- Ebid.net - Consumer protection (lack of)
- Ebid.net - Items I have previously been able to sell on Ebay in a week have not been sold on EBID for 3 months