Ebid.net / Thanks for stealing my money and providing terrible customer service

Terrible, terrible site. I bought the Seller+ Lifetime membership so I could sell for free. Was "selling" (if you can say that) items for a bit. Then I "randomly" got chosen to submit my passport/utility bill. I did both. In fact, I actually submitted 2, not 1, utility bills. My electric and gas bill, both of which have my name and address clearly printed on the FIRST page. BOTH of which I had received not but 3 days prior.

I wake up the next morning to get an email saying "Please submit a valid utility bill that has your name and address and is within 30 days". What a joke! I email them back and tell them "look at the front of the page". HAH! I wake up again the next morning and my account is disabled! Emailed them again and haven't gotten a response.

Thanks for stealing my money and providing terrible customer service. You should try hiring people who have at least graduated from elementary school, because apparently they have no idea how to read.

Comments

• Mi
      10th of Jun, 2011

I agree with you, they have responded to me. I ordered the Seller + for the lifetime membership and ran into problems also. I requested a refund and stuck to my guns. They are all full of bs even E bay . Your best just setting up your own website through Zencart or Magento anybody and do a major marketing solution. Good luck