EasyJet Airline Company / missed departure

1 Hangar 89 Luton airport Bedfordshire, United Kingdom

easyJet booking reference EVP2T7H flight departure 19.40 flight no EZY2227 on 10/9/18
When I went to flight monitor to see what gate it was departing from it said delayed to 20.00 recheck at 19.55.
I went to the Toilet and grabbed a quick Sandwich and went back to the monitor within 15 minutes and to my shock and frustration the monitor said gate closed I rushed to the gate but was denied boarding, so easyjet must of changed the flight time again back to near the original flight time before they said it was delayed there is no way that I would have known this and as a result of these actions I missed my flight .This is not my fault and I have lost my Flight and holiday through no fault of my own.i have used easyJet loads in the past and I have about another 8 flights booked with your company .I contacted your Customer care to Complain but the Manager there was no interested and did nothing for me. If I do not get any compensation for this I will NEVER use easyJet again .You can check my history on this email raejohn@live.co.uk.
Mr John Rae.