EasyCare Vehicle Service Contracts / Non - compliant
I purchased a 2012 Audi A3 with 45k miles on it in 2013. It now has 60k miles and a coolant leak. The Audi dealer has found that is a broken part inside of the engine. EasyCare is saying this isn't a "mechanical breakdown" per the contract. First, if a broken part inside the engine isn't a mechanical problem, what is? Second, how come EasyCare is both the accuse and judge?? What about Audi dealer saying it is a mechanical problem???
More EasyCare Vehicle Service Contracts Complaints & Reviews
- Easy Care Warranty Company - Extended warranty 
- Easy Care - Scam 
- Easy Care Vehicle Service Contract - Easy care 
- Easy Care Gap Warranty Coverage Insurance - NEVER COVER ANYTHING INSURANCE
- Easy Care - Claims not paid 
- Easy Care Warranty Company - Mazda 3
- EasyCare - Contract for bmw x5
- Easy Care - Tire warranty
- Easy Care Extended Warranties - Refused to honor RV repairs
- Easy Care Restoration - They Dont Pay Sub Trades!