Easy Life Furniture / 20% restocking fee
I bought a couch from Easy Life Furniture that I loved, but when it was delivered the couch wouldn't fit up my stairs. I was really disappointed and called the store right away to let them know that it was coming back and they said there would be a 20% restocking fee. I was really mad and told them it wasn't my fault the couch wouldn't fit and I loved the couch and didn't want to have it returned and I did not want to pay the 20% fee. No one cared there or at their corporate office. I talked to the "supervisor' of customer service at corporate which was a joke along with their whole corporate office, I left a message and of course no one called back.
This was in the Torrance, CA store on Artesia Blvd., very unfriendly store manager and sales people. Once they get a sale they are not willing to help you at all. There could have been an exception to the 20% fee, I was going to spend more money and get a smaller couch and other things I needed to get.
This company is terrible it has the worst customer service I have received in a long time. Actually, they have no customer service at all, customer service entiles to serving the customer and making them happy if they want to continue to have their business. Other companies do not have this restocking fee, I know Wickes Furniture does not.
I am still mad as hell, but it is a lesson learned.
More Easy Life Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Easy Life Furniture - delivery disaster! 
- Easylife Furniture - worst customer service 
- Easylife Furniture - warranty 
- Easy Life Furniture - delivery of furniture 
- Easylife Furniture - bedroom furniture 
- Easylife Furniture - manufacturers defect of couch 
- All of Easy Life's Beds - mattress and bed frame are four inches apart!
- Easy Life Furniture - bad service, poor quality
- Easy Life Furniture - defective merchandise non-refundable 
- Easylife Furniture - defective mattress