East Coast TVs / Company overall

1 601 West Linden Avenue, Linden, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: (866) 496-5784

I have not ordered with this company and probably wont be after the way I was just spoke to. I have been watching a TV on there website for a few weeks and instead of the price going down for there Black Fri and Cyber Monday sales it actually jumped almost $150. After repeatedly trying to contact them by email and getting no response I found there FB page and left a comment (along with a few other people) inquiring into the reason for the price increase and the lack of response. After a few days they finally replied with a comment to call them for the best available price. When I called I was quoted the exact same inflated price that was on the website. When I asked why I had been instructed to call the CSR told me "maybe it is easier for you to dial a phone then to click around on a computer".

Also they delete any and all negative feedback off of there FB page almost immediately. They have deleted 4 of my comments in the past two days and I was only stating facts, not being ugly by any means.

Comments

• Fu
      9th of Dec, 2010

I posted a few days ago about how crappy I was treated by ECTV's CS and just wanted to give everyone an update on my goings on. They have since removed me from there Fan's on FB. Oh the heart break :( . So I went to a local big box electronic chain and haggled for about an hour and ended up walking out of the store with my PN58C7000 TV, BDC5900 3D Bluray player, and SSGP2100S Samsung/Shrek 3D starter kit all for 1, 899.86 after tax. They even through in a 1.4 HDMI cable and the Link stick.

Would just like to say GO TO HELL EAST COAST TV'S!!!

Now I don't have to deal with your rude CSR's, The waiting, worrying, and hopping that my TV actually arrives, and then its actually not damaged, and then that the manufacturer will actually honor the warranty considering it was purchased from a non-authorized dealer. Also on top of all that I paid my sales taxes so I don't have to worry about paying them after the fact (or not, and chance getting audited and fined).

• So
    Linden
    New Jersey
    Phone: (908) 862-0978
    eastcoasttvs.com

Not sure if I should be worrying that my order has not been processed. Placed order on 4/9 and on 4/16 their website says the order is still processing. Called several times this morning and waited 45 minutes but nobody answered the phone. Emailed and still have not received a response. If I don't hear back by tomorrow I am canceling the order.