East Coast TVs / Company overall
I have not ordered with this company and probably wont be after the way I was just spoke to. I have been watching a TV on there website for a few weeks and instead of the price going down for there Black Fri and Cyber Monday sales it actually jumped almost $150. After repeatedly trying to contact them by email and getting no response I found there FB page and left a comment (along with a few other people) inquiring into the reason for the price increase and the lack of response. After a few days they finally replied with a comment to call them for the best available price. When I called I was quoted the exact same inflated price that was on the website. When I asked why I had been instructed to call the CSR told me "maybe it is easier for you to dial a phone then to click around on a computer".
Also they delete any and all negative feedback off of there FB page almost immediately. They have deleted 4 of my comments in the past two days and I was only stating facts, not being ugly by any means.
More East Coast TVs Complaints & Reviews
- East Coast TVs - Lying to Customer 
- East Coast TVs - price changes, shipping charges 
- East Coast TVs - customer service 
- East Coast TVs - deliverd product on time 
- East Coast TVs - Scammers and liers 
- East Coast TVs - Weird company
- East Coast TVs - customer service
- East Coast TVs - Annoying
- East Coast TVs - Refunds
- East Coast TVs - I changed the model of the television and didn't get reply from the salesman