Eaglemossmarvel subscription ended 2015

Funds have been taken illegally from my bank account3/12/18 from eagle moss without prior notification/ authorisation, 3 years after the subscription was stopped due to bisset failing to provide a service(no goods received). A complaint was made to australian ombudsman for malpractice and ordered to cancel the subscription and all details for me to be removed.
After 3 years, eaglemoss helped themselves to my bank account taking funds and placing my bank overdrawn.
Spoken with multiple members of the "Eaglemoss" customer service team- michael advised refund would be processed within 2-5 business days. On day 5 luke has advised that no refund has been recorded.

Luke has advised: he works for CCA international (couldnt tell me what CCA stood for), db factory on the bottom of all emails received state db factory luke advised this was an old company name, emails signatures therefore out of dat and misrepresentation of company.
Luke advised that mischa was sat next to him but could not take headset off his head and give to mischa because of company policy.
Luke could not provide me with an email whilst on the phone because his system isnt capable of this
Luke could not escalate the call and claimed he was the most senior person on the floor.
Luke claimed they would investigate why i received written confirmation of a refund when the company was unable to process the refund to the same bank details used to take funds.

I highly believe this company has no regards for consumer rights/ data protection act or customer service.

I have had to send multiple emails to multiple emaill addresses that change every day. They make promises that never come to fruition!

I have so far requested a call back from management on 4 seperate occassions. Each time advised a call back would happen within 24-48 hours. 5 days after my initial request i am still yet to receive a call back promised in writing.

Le
Dec 07, 2018

Comments

• Co
      Jan 25, 2019

No help here unfortunately, however I have had a very similar experience recently- about the same time as you. Fruitless conversations with eaglemoss, going around in circles. I had to cancel my credit card in the end and claim it back through the bank, a big hassle.