DynasplintService

B Review updated:

I want to mention the dynasplint is totally a piece of crap. This is an insurance scam and should be investigated thoroughly. As well as The woman in the billing dept that calls herself a patient account rep. I would never refer this device to anyone and have told my surgeon about my experience in dealing with this company. You can rest assure I am spreading the word in Fort Worth Texas about this disastrous product and the company that stands behind it.

• J
      Feb 06, 2011

Dynasplint visited my home. My father rented this device for 3 months and returned it due to further damaging his hands. He requires surgery to repair the damage the device did. He returned the device and Dynasplint is billing him retlentlessly for it. I wrote a letter asking for a copy of the contract, and so far 2 years later they still can't produce it but are now chasing us down with a collection agency, and yet are unable to produce the contract. This device is bogus and did signficant damage to my father's hands. Keep far away. Insurance scam too. They said Medicare had approved it and I downloaded the benefit review and Medicare came out and said it was never approved.