Dwarka Indane Gas / Very Bad Services of Gas Booking & Supply

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir,

I, Satish Kumar, have a Indane Gas Connection (No. 8747). I had booked for refilling a gas on 03/12/2017 to my distributor agency (Dwarka Indane Gas). They booked my gas and said your cylinder will deliver within a week. But I have not received my gas then I call my distributor (Dwarka Indane Gas), they said that your gas was not booked earlier so we are booking your gas now and my cylinder was delivered on 20/12/2017.
Further I had booked for refilling a gas on 02/01/2017 to my distributor agency (Dwarka Indane Gas). They booked my gas and said your cylinder will deliver within a week. But I have not received my gas then I call my distributor (Dwarka Indane Gas), they said that your gas was not booked earlier so we are booking your gas now and my cylinder was delivered on 17/01/2017.

Further I had booked for refilling a gas on 03/02/2017 to my distributor agency (Dwarka Indane Gas) through IVRS and my booking no. is 3. But I have not received my gas then I call my distributor (Dwarka Indane Gas), they said that your gas was not booked earlier so we are booking your gas now and my cylinder was not delivered till yet.

I am not satisfied with the services of Dwarka Indane Gas Agency . I am very frustrated.
The necessary action should be taken against the agency for consumer discomfort.
Thanking you,

Satish Kumar

Comments

• Ra
      16th of Feb, 2010
    Dwarka Indane Gas - Bad Services of Gas Booking
    India

I, Rambir Singh, have a Indane Gas Connection (No. 9610). I had booked for refilling a gas on 15/02/2017 to my distributor agency (Dwarka Indane Gas) through IVRS. They booked my gas and I get a booking no. is 17. I have not received my gas then I call my distributor (Dwarka Indane Gas), they said that your gas was not booked earlier so we are booking your gas now i.e. on 17/02/2017.
    Thanking you,

Rambir Singh

• Sh
      5th of Mar, 2010

Dear Sir,
    I, shyam Singh, have a Indane Gas Connection (No. 16211). I had booked for refilling a gas on 20/02/2017 to my distributor agency (Dwarka Indane Gas). They booked my gas and said your cylinder will deliver within a week. Till 05/03/2017, I have not received my gas, Then i call my distributor (Dwarka Indane Gas), they said that your gas was not booked earlier so we are booking your gas now i.e on 27/02/2017.
    plz take strict action against them.