DuraSeal / DuraCrete / Do not deal with DuraSeal!

1 Canada Review updated:

DuraSeal DuraCrete, Estimate coordinator Joespeh (Joe) Caramanna, 14-3650 Langstaff Rd, Woodbridge, ON L4L 9A8, ph [protected]. Sometimes known as Tricon Paving or DuraStone. We hired them last April and they did a half hearted job that cost us $30,000.00. We are in the process of taking them to small claims court. Better Business Bureau and Consumer Protection Branch of Ministry of Gov Services unable to help. All they will do is what you do, call the company and send them a registered letter. The answering system for the company phone and Joe's cell phone have been changed so that you can not even leave a message. They installed our diving board anchor crooked, pool stairs crooked, did not plan their loads of concrete properly so some areas look like a patch quilt of different shades. They left concrete over pours in areas and the braces they built, did damage. They decided to leave a previously poured concrete pad and pour over it insisting it would not crack, it cracked within 2 months! The sealing process was attempted but shoddy at best. Very frustrating. Do not deal with DuraSeal, or Joe Caramanna.

Va

More DuraSeal / DuraCrete Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Em
      10th of Feb, 2010

I know the Joe Caramanna you are looking for, but all I have is his new cell number, .. it is 416-771-5125, ... if you'd like to get hold of me, .. I can possibly give you more info, .. empex.1@sympatico.ca

• Fi
      31st of May, 2012

I am dealing with Joe now. He is a con-man through and through. I hope as due diligence more people find this page after they get his name and research the type of person he is before they give him a single dollar. What ever story he is giving you about why he can't come to your house after getting money is BS. He forgot to hang up his phone after talking to me once and proved this while he was laughing with his buds about what he was really doing - sleeping on off from the night before.