Dulux Paints — white gloss paint yellowing
My name is Gary Ridgard and I've been decorating 37 years, I've always liked using your oil based gloss and eggshell paint but I've just done a job 5 weeks ago which involved putting one coat of gloss on all woodwork, so I chose the once range of paint which obviously I've used plenty of times with no problems, unfortunately the customer rang me and complained about it discolouring so I called to see her and I can't believe how yellow it's turned in just 5 weeks.
I now have to do it all again and I'm wondering if you compensate me for my time as I think there must have been a problem with that batch of paint.
Regards G Ridgard
More Dulux Paints Complaints & Reviews
- Ici Dulux Paint - terrible paint! 
- dulux brilliant white paint - yellowing
- Dulux Paints - dulux caramel latte kitchen
- Dulux Paints - duluxe - chic shadow
- Ici Dulux Paint - easy clean
- Dulux Paints - paint
- Dulux matt emulsion (walls and Ceilings) - not fit for purpose
- Ici Dulux Eggshel Lchalky Downs 3 - voc 2010 
- Dulux - injury to son in store
- Dulux Paints - dulux gloss quick dry pure brilliant white