Duke Energy / receiving e-bills at quicken bill pay
I keep requesting e-bills at Quicken Bill Pay, but my requests always fail. Why won't you send me e-bills there?
Today I received at least my third denial by email.
Furthermore, Duke Energy doesn't seem to have an email or chat way to communicate with this--they only way to communicate seems to be synchronous. You should permit asynchronous communication; I don't have time to sit and wait on the phone; plus I just don't like calling businesses.
Hope you can help resolve this.
More Duke Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Progress Energy - Terrible customer service 
- Duke Energy - reconnection times 
- Progress Energy - HIGH BILL AND EXCESSIVE FEES 
- Progress Energy - ADDITIONAL DEPOSITS 
- Duke Energy - power pole price to move 
- Duke Energy - senior citizen power cut-off and broken promises on when it would be back on.
- Duke Energy - residential service complaint 
- Duke Energy - too many past due calls
- Duke Energy - solar panel installation delay
- Duke Energy - power