Duke Energy / no power at my house located at 800 50th ave s in st petersburg, fl 33705 for 8 days now!
Hurricane Irma came through the Tampa/St Petersburg, FL area last Sunday the 10th. At 6:10pm that evening I lost all power to my house and property located at 800 50th Ave S, St Petersburg, FL 33705 in Pinellas County. I reported the power outage every day since last Wednesday the 13th to Duke. The response was that power would be restored by Friday the 15th at midnight, it wasn't. I was then told by midnight of Saturday the 16th, then midnight of Sunday the 17th, and today (Monday the 18th) that they don't have any estimated time for when the power will be restored. I work from a home office and have had zero productivity in 6 working/business days now and have had to burn personal and vacation time saved up because there is no power! I'm looking for answers on why this power restoration for my place is taking so long. My neighbors across the street have had power since the 12th. Other local neighbors have had power since Wed/Thu of last week. I have checked my breakers and they are not turned off. I do not see a downed power line on my property.
More Duke Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Progress Energy - Terrible customer service 
- Progress Energy - HIGH BILL AND EXCESSIVE FEES 
- Duke Energy - reconnection times 
- Progress Energy - ADDITIONAL DEPOSITS 
- Duke Energy - power pole price to move 
- Duke Energy - tree trimmers
- Duke Energy - service
- Duke Energy - high light bill and over $75.00 in taxes rip off
- Progress Energy - power flickering off way too many times
- Duke Energy - billing