Duke Energy / new service
12700 Idlebrook Road
Midland, NC 28107
We had requested power for our new community garden so we can run a pump and tool shed. We have drilled well, and are still waiting on power.
Now being told...not before...that a new pole will be needed since the old pole is not in good shape. We have been waiting for weeks for someone to get us hooked up. Would like to get an update on what to expect and when.
We were trying to get this up and going in time for growing season...but project started back in April...We have done about all that we can do.
More Duke Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Progress Energy - terrible customer service 
- Duke Energy - reconnection times 
- Progress Energy - high bill and excessive fees 
- Progress Energy - additional deposits 
- Duke Energy - power pole price to move 
- Duke Energy - power outage
- Duke Energy - unethical behaviour 
- Duke Energy - billing charges from previous billing
- Duke Energy Corporation - business disruption, property damage
- Duke Energy - no power