Duke Energyhome connections

The person who "helped" me promised me a $100 gift card to pay for installation fees for my internet. I never got the gift card and when I called them just a couple weeks later, they said it was nothing they could do. I was lied to about something just so they could sign me up for their plan. They are very unprofessional, and I will never work with them again. I will also tell people how horrible they are for lying to customers. Such a horrible business.

Am
Jun 04, 2018

Comments

• At
      Oct 01, 2018

When I signed up with Duke I was promised a 20% discount on PODS. I signed up for PODS, who said they never heard of this discount and needed the discount code. I never got the discount coupon. I called several times and was told by two different people that they had emailed it to me. I spoke with a supervisor who said that it takes 24 to 48 hours to go through. I did get a confirmation email, but with no coupons. So, they cost me $500 with their lies. All they want to do is sell things, nothing to do with Duke Energy. Just a scam disguised as a "verification" of service.