Duke Energy / energy protection department
Mary from Energy Protection Department repeatedly called me a lair about instances at our property. They told us service would corrected in 7-10 business days. It is day 12 and they are still not assisting us in getting it resolved. They neglected to change service names, pulled the mater, say we stole the meter and won't help fix the issue. They have had me send them the deed just to prove that I own the property because she "didn't see my name on line". They stated that the technicians don't have schedules and she wouldn't let me speak to a manager. Duke has a monopoly on the electric and they are not willing to help customers clear up any issues. Billing and set up was very helpful but this department has definitely devalued their customers. She gave us one story about a technician having a ticket, then Rayshawn told me that there was an investigation and no ticket was available. Someone is lying. They are trying to take advantage of two young kids and by not providing them with the electric, the kids will risk having to move out of their house.
More Duke Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Progress Energy - Terrible customer service 
- Duke Energy - reconnection times 
- Progress Energy - HIGH BILL AND EXCESSIVE FEES 
- Progress Energy - ADDITIONAL DEPOSITS 
- Duke Energy - power pole price to move 
- Duke Energy - residential service complaint
- Duke Energy - too many past due calls
- Duke Energy - solar panel installation delay
- Duke Energy - power
- Duke Energy - waiting for power to be ran to home...