Duke Energy / no show
Duke energy had my tenant wait all day to get her electric turn on. When he finally got there he broke the glass off of the meter.
He went to get new meter. Told tenant he would be back that day. He said don't worry I'll take care it today! My tenant is 8 months pregnate and has a 2 year old. It was about 30 degrees out during the day and headed toward the teens latter that day.
About 7 pm we call Duke energy for our tenant. First thing they said was nobody was there. When we said they were
lying Duke energy said meter was unsafe and maintenance had to deal with it. We told them yes because Duke Energy broke it!
After over 40 mins of arguring with the most nasty lying ### talking person on the face of the earth they said we could give them our cell numbers and they would call. Waited the rest of night but no calls. Next day no electric yet. I quess our crappy goverment lets them treat people like crap.
More Duke Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Progress Energy - Terrible customer service 
- Progress Energy - HIGH BILL AND EXCESSIVE FEES 
- Duke Energy - reconnection times 
- Progress Energy - ADDITIONAL DEPOSITS 
- Duke Energy - power pole price to move 
- Duke Energy - service
- Duke Energy - duke energy employee
- Duke Energy - power outage reported 12:55pm thursday
- Duke Energy - billing disclosure
- Duke Energy - online/signin